Lewmar Bow Anchor Roller - Fluke (13-28 lbs), Delta (14-35 lbs.), Shiny
Lewmar bow anchor rollers make dropping and weighing the anchor on your boat easier while protecting your boat from scratches and reducing chafe. They are made from high-quality steel and are easy to install on your boat deck.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel with Derlin rollers
- 19"L x 5" W
- Easy Installation; Mounting hardware sold separately
- Friction-free surface making dropping and weighing anchor easier
- Mounting length 12-1/2"
- 3-year warranty
- Works with fluke anchors 13-28 lbs. and delta anchors 14-25 lbs.
- A secure place to stow your anchor
- Prevents scratches and dings to your boat
Anchoring Made Easy
Our anchor rollers make life easier. Drop and weigh your anchor using our bow anchor rollers without worrying about marring your boat's hull or gelcoat. It is a great place to store your anchor and deploy quickly.
Durable, Easy Installation
Made with a tough and durable stainless steel, the roller measures 5" W x 19" L. Our anchor rollers for boats are easy to install and simply require three 3/8" bolts that are sold separately. These anchor rollers work with fluke anchors 13-28 lbs. and delta anchors 14-35 lbs.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass & glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar Bow Roller Features
- CORROSION-RESISTANT — To long outlast the rigors of the open water, this boat anchor roller is made from stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- EASY INSTALLATION — Using three 3/8" bolts (sold separately), you can easily install this anchor roller on your boat deck
- CONVENIENT STORAGE — As a secure place to store your anchor, you can also deploy it quickly without marring your boat’s hull or gelcoat
- THREE-YEAR WARRANTY — We stand behind our bow rollers with a three-year warranty
- RELIABLE BRAND — Lewmar is a name you can trust for our time-tested marine products and supplies
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||3 Years|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||66840066|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More