Lewmar Captive Reel 12V Windlass
A windlass designed for boats 18'-24' that don't have chain lockers. You simply bolt the baseplate to your deck and this self-contained unit spools anchor line in or out with the push of a button.
- Measures 7"H x 12" W x 14-15/16"L
- Rope rode type
- Bor boats 18'-24'
- Rode size 115' 1/4' anchor rope
- Maximum pull 40 lbs.
- 7"H x 12" W x 14-15/16"L
- Motor Power 400 watts
- Constructed with composite and stainless steel
- Speed down/min 82'
Our anchor windlass is designed specifically for boats 18'-24' that don't have chain lockers, and performs well in both fresh and saltwater environments. Installation is easy and you have control of your anchor with the push of a button.
A windlass for Boats 18'-24'
Lewmar has designed this top-performing windlass for smaller boats, 18'-24' and offers rode storage without the need for a locker.
The CRW windlass is built around a stainless steel chassis with composite bearing technology and a robust UV-stabilized ABS shell. The CRW 400 withstands the harsh marine elements and is fully remote. Boaters can expect a speed down/min 82' and level-wind technology prevents lines from spool bunching.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass & glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar CRW 400 Captive Reel 12 V Windlass
- WINDLASS FOR SMALLER BOATS — Lewmar has engineered a powerful windlass for smaller boats, 18'-24' that don't have chain lockers. Boaters have full remote control from the helm to deploy and retrieve the anchor quickly
- EASY TO INSTALL — The captive reel windlass is a snap to install, simply bolt the stainless steel baseplate to the boat deck, wire it to a 12V power supply and this self-contained unit spools 115' of 1/4" diameter anchor line in or out with the push of a button
- TOP-PERFORMING WINDLASS — The Lewmar CRW captive reel windlass works well in both fresh and saltwater environments. Innovative technology meets efficiency with the level-wind feature that prevents spooled line bunching for easy deployment and retrieval
- COMPACT & DURABLE — The Lewmar windlass measures 7" H x 12" W x 14-15/16" L and is made of tough composite stainless steel that is corrosion-resistant. This windlass is a popular choice of smaller boat owners everywhere
- TRUSTED BRAND — The Lewmar CRW black windlass is from the premiere equipment supplier- designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative, high-quality control solutions worldwide since 1946. Lewmar offers the highest levels of quality in the industry
|Country of Origin||GBR|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||66910441|
|On Sale Label||No|
|Top Rated Label||No|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More