Lewmar CHSX Deck Switch - Open
The Lewmar CHSX deck switch for windlasses has an enhanced electrical rating, improved water sealing and is mechanically more robust than SX deck switches.
- Suitable for DC electric windlasses running on 12 or 24V
- IP67/5 rated for water resistance
- Twin sealed switch compartment
- Composite plastic body
- Available with polished stainless steel or composite plastic lid
- New lower-profile design with updated styling
- Open lid
- Round opening lid allowing fingertip operation
Durable & Robust
The Lewmar CHSX is a high-volume deck switch that replaces the SX deck switch. Lewmar CHSX comes from the Cole Hersee SX deck switch. This is the electrical switch that has been successfully used in the custom deck switch range for over 20 years with good service. CHSX has enhanced electrical rating, improved water sealing and is mechanically more robust. Please note that the CHSX is 15mm larger than SX switches.
Easy to Install
Our windlass deck switches are easy to mount and requires three holes for a 4.5 mm hold diameter and instructions are included. The switch has a 12 or 24 Volt DC, a switching current of 5 amp resistive and 2.75 amp inductive.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass & glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar CHSX Deck Switch Features
- 12 OR 24V APPLICATION — Lewmar CHSX deck switches are suitable for DC electric windlasses running on 12 or 24 volts
- WATER-RESISTANT —Our deck switches are IP67/5 rated for superior water resistance
- DURABLE MATERIALS — Made from a composite plastic body containing a twin sealed switch compartment, our CHSX switches have polished stainless steel or composite plastic lid options
- STYLISH DESIGN — The low-profile design of our deck switches is perfectly suited for the modern boater
- RELIABLE BRAND — Lewmar is a name you can trust for our time-tested marine products and supplies
|What's Included||Deck switch|
|Country of Origin||GBR|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||68001256|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More