Lewmar DTX Stainless Steel Anchor - 70 lbs.
The Lewmar DTX stainless steel anchor offers top-performance and has a narrow shank profile for deep penetration. The DTX utilizes lead ballast within the tip of the anchor to achieve the perfect center of gravity for the initial bite and holding reliability.
- Lead ballasted tip for quick setting
- 316 stainless steel construction for exceptional corrosion resistance
- Integrated eye for anchor trip line
- One-piece build with non-hinged plow and self-launching design
- Anchor weighs 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Measures 40-1/4" L x 17-7/8" W x 17" H
- Recommended chain size 3/8" or 10 mm
The Lewmar DTX fills the gap between galvanized and stainless Delta anchor, giving boat owners a top-performing anchor made from a tough and durable 316 stainless steel. The lead ballasted tip allows for fast setting for this self DTX anchor finds the perfect center of gravity for the initial bite and is known for its holding reliability .
The one-piece design of this anchor makes it a favorite of boat owners. Similar to the delta design, the DTX anchor finds the perfect center of gravity for the initial bite and is known for its holding reliability. It has a narrow shank profile for deep penetration and sets easily from the bow roller.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass & glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar Stainless Steel DTX Anchor
- TOP-PERFORMING ANCHOR — Our anchors have a one-piece design and the highest holding power per pound, certified by Lloyd’s Test Certification. The low profile allows the anchor to set immediately when dropped in at any angle – consistent and reliable performance
- BUILT TO LAST — This boat anchor is made with a strong 316 stainless steel and is corrosion-resistant, for a long-lasting anchor. It is self-launching and is a top choice among boaters for its durability and strength
- QUALITY DESIGN — The Lewmar DTX anchor has a narrow shank for deep penetration and sets easily from the bow roller. The lead ballast within the anchor's tip quickly finds the optimal center of gravity, digging into the seabed for the best holding position
- TRUSTED BRAND — Our DTX anchor is from Lewmar, the premiere equipment supplier- designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative, high-quality control solutions worldwide since 1946. Lewmar offers the highest levels of quality in the industry
|What's Included||Anchor only|
|Anchor Weight||70 lb.|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||3 Years|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||0057232|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More