Lewmar Flange Base Ocean Hatch - Size 60
The Lewmar flange base boat hatch offers a classic style and rugged construction. Made with an anodized aluminum frame, it is durable and withstands the elements.
- Made with an anodized aluminum frame
- CE certified
- Corrosion resistant
- Friction levers allow lid open in all positions up to 95°
- 22.6" L x 22.6" W x 1.7" H
- Cut-out dimensions 20" L 20" W x 1.67 radius
- Window thickness 0.47"
- Flange based
- Easy installation-mounting hardware not included
The Lewmar Ocean hatch offers protection against the harsh marine elements. Made tough with an anodized aluminum frame, it has been CE certified for deck, coach roof, cockpit and transom installations. Friction levers hold the hatch's lid open in any position up to 95°.
Easy to Mount
Our boat deck hatches fit to a flat surface with a maximum tolerance of ' +/- 1 mm.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass and glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Flange Base Ocean Hatch Features
- CE CERTIFIED — Made from high-quality materials, this flat boat hatch is CE certified for deck, coach roof, cockpit and transom installations
- CORROSION-RESISTANT — To long outlast the rigors of the open water, the frame is made from anodized aluminum for maximum corrosion resistance
- EASY MOUNTING — This deck hatch for boats easily mounts to any surface for hassle-free installation
- CONVENIENT OPENING — Hold the lid to this marine boat hatch open in any position up to 95° with the integrated friction levers
- RELIABLE BRAND — Lewmar is a name you can trust for our time-tested marine products and supplies
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||39660070|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More