Lewmar Flat Base Ocean Hatch - Size 30
The Lewmar flat base boat hatch offers a high-profile design that includes an acrylic bonded lens, which greatly reduces water infiltration when the hatch is open. It's also made with high-quality materials for durability and longevity.
- Made with a corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum frame
- Flat base mounts to any flat surface
- Latch sizes 30 and larger have lockable internal and external handles for more security
- Hinges have friction levers that hold position up to a 95° angle
- Flat cut-out dimensions 12-11/16" L x 17-13/16"W
- Overall dimensions 15-3/8"L x 2-3/8" W x 1-9/16" H
- Mounting accessories not included
- Three-year warranty
The Lewmar Ocean hatch offers protection against the harsh marine elements. Made tough with an anodized aluminum frame, it has been CE certified for deck, coach roof, cockpit and transom installations. Friction levers hold the hatch's lid open in any position up to 95°.
This flat base hatch has a flat cut-out measurement of 12-11/16" L x 17-13/16"W and overall dimensions are 15-3/8"L x 20-3/8" W x 1-9/16"H. Flat hatches size 30 and over include internal and external lockable handles for added protection.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass and glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Flat Base Ocean Hatch Features
- CE CERTIFIED — Made from high-quality materials, this flat boat hatch is CE certified for deck, coach roof, cockpit and transom installations
- CORROSION-RESISTANT — To long outlast the rigors of the open water, the frame is made from anodized aluminum for maximum corrosion resistance
- EASY MOUNTING — With a flat base, this deck hatch for boats easily mounts to any surface for hassle-free installation
- CONVENIENT OPENING — Hold the lid to this marine boat hatch open in any position up to 95° with the integrated friction levers
- LOCKABLE HANDLES — Internal and external lockable handles are included on flat hatches size 30 and over for added protection
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||GBR|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||3 Years|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||39630050|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More