Lewmar H3 Gypsy/Drum 12V RC10MM (506) 3/8"BBB
Our windlasses for power and sailboats kit feature a low-profile design that features a strong and reliable drive train. The horizontal design saves space on deck.
- Designed for Boats 30'-45'
- Kit includes windlass, deck gasket seal, studs, circuit breaker, built-in dual-direction solenoid, guarded rocker switch
- 3/8" Chain, 12V
- Accommodates rope/chain rodes
- Fits a 3/8" BBB chain
- Maximum pull 2,000 lbs.
- Motor 1,000 watts
- Retrieval Speed 59' per minute at 475 lbs.
- Aluminum Composite
Horizontal Windlass Kit
Designed to weigh an anchor and rode that isn't under strain, our vertical windlasses provide the tension you need to break out a firmly set anchor. The worm gearbox, spline shaft and drive-train guarantee maximum strength, control and performance with every use for a full-functioning anchor system. Our kit includes windlass, rocker switch, breaker, two-direction solenoid and handle.
Our anchor windlass is compact and designed for power and sailboats up to 48 ft. The drum keeps the rode in place with no tangles or chances of slippage. Our windlass fits a 3/8" BBB chain.
Our windlass kits feature FastFit that makes installation quick and easy, typically a one-person job. It also ensures proper drive shaft alignment during the installation process.
Lewmar H3 Vertical Windlass 3/8" BBB Chain 12 V Gypsy Only
- SIMPLIFY ANCHORING - Our windlass moves rode chain, or all chain anchor lines up or down with the touch of a button. The style deck unit is designed to conceal a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control
- EASY TO INSTALL - The Lewmar anchor windlass is quick and easy to install on your deck with our FastFit feature. This can be done by one person and the clamping system aligns the deck unit and motor gearbox for a perfect fit the first time
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - The Lewmar windlass has everything needed for a low-profile, anchoring system. The kit includes a windlass, drum, rocker switch, breaker, two-direction solenoid and a handle for power and sailboats up to 48" and fits a 3/8" BBB chain
- COMPACT & DURABLE - The Lewmar H3 windlass doesn't take up too much room on your boat and stylishly hides the drive train, gearbox and shaft. Constructed with tough stainless steel, the drum keeps the rode in place, no tangling or slippage
- TRUSTED BRAND - Our windlass kit is from Lewmar, the premiere equipment supplier- designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative, high-quality control solutions worldwide since 1946. Lewmar offers the highest levels of quality in the industry
|Country of Origin
|Unit of Measure
|Reference Vendor/Manufacturer Name
|Manufacturer Reference Number
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More