Lewmar Ocean Self Tailing Winch 16AST Single Speed; Aluminum
Whether you're a racing or cruising sailor, you'll love our ocean series self-tailing winch. The one-piece center stem supports main shafts and gear spindles that provide strength and power to your sails.
- Measures 4-3/4" base diameter x 5-3/4" tall
- Weighs 8.6 lbs.
- Gear Ratio 2:1
- Three-year warranty
- Aluminum Gray Anodized Alloy Drum
- No tools required
- Single speed
- Snag-free operation
The Ocean Series Lewmar self tailing winch is popular among sailors and offers a smooth operation. The efficient feeder arm design offers a snag-free operation and the feeder arm produces minimum friction. The grip pattern makes handling ropes a breeze and even easier with the self-tailing winch that incorporates the wavespring feature-self-adjusting springs that handle ropes with smaller diameters.
Made with the engineering excellence that boaters expect from Lewmar, this winch is made from the highest quality alloys and metals. This popular winch measures 4-3/4" base diameter x 5-3/4" tall . This manual single speed winch has a gear ratio of 2:1 and a power ratio of 15.8:1.
Our self-tailing winches have less moving parts which means less maintenance worries. The one-piece nylon cage has snap-in stainless steel bearings with grease pocket for permanent lubrication The free-running bearings make sure the winch won't seize up under any operating load. The winch has an aluminum gray anodized alloy drum ideal for line handling.
Lewmar Ocean Series Size 16 Single Speed Aluminum Gray Anodized Alloy Drum Features
- TOP-PERFORMING WINCH — Our self-tailing winch is one of the most popular among sailors. The efficient feeder arm design offers minimum friction and a snag-free operation which is what sailors need when trimming their sails
- EASY TO OPERATE — Lewmar designed an easy to use sailing winch. The screw-on-cap and strip-from-the-top construction allows you to remove the components without removing the winch for your boat
- QUALITY DESIGN — Our sailboat winch has a wave spring feature with self-adjusting springs to handle ropes with smaller diameters. The winch has an aluminum grey anodized alloy drum, ideal for handling lines for a flawless sailing experience
- SIZED RIGHT —The Lewmar self-tailing winch measures 4-3/4" base diameter x 5-3/4" tall . This manual single speed winch has a gear ratio of 2:1 and a power ratio of 15.8:1 with a gray anodized aluminum alloy drum
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS —The bronze, one-piece center stem supports stainless steel main shafts and gear spindles for optimal strength. The gear trains provide smooth power, and the high-tensile gears are machine-cut for high tolerances and smooth sailing
|What's Included||Winch with Drum|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||49016000|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More