Lewmar Pleated Boat Hatch Screen Shade - Size 20
The Lewmar pleated boat hatch screen shade features a versatile, modular design to allow fresh air circulation, while keeping insects out. It stands up to harsh marine conditions and has a 100% blackout blind for perfect lighting control.
- Allows fresh air to ventilate below deck as desired
- Integrated screen keeps bugs and pests out
- Fabric pleates with 100% blackout solar shade
- Magnetic connectors for simple stowing and movement between screens
- Clip-together mouldings for simple maintenance and adjustment
- Moisture- and mould-resistant fabrics
- Tough polymer to withstand marine environment
- Modular design can be mounted directly to headlining or in flush application
- Measures 393 W x 248 mm H overall (350 x 205 mm opening)
Smart Shade & Ventilation
The Lewmar pleated boat hatch shade allows fresh air to ventilate below deck as desired and keeps bugs and pests out for a convenient escape from the heat. The screen fabric is made of 100% honeycomb blackout material that resists UV degradation and provides superior durability. The pleating fabric allows venting while retaining bug protection, but it also blocks the sun so as not to let any light into the cabin whenever desired.
This boat hatch shade is designed to ensure maximum privacy and shade on your boat. It can provide cooling ventilation to the interior of your vessel, but still allow for air flow circulation that can help to keep moisture levels down and reduce the chance of condensation. The pleated design means it has a low profile, and it won't interfere with the design of your boat. The screen has magnetic ends so it is easy to open and close, while also having clip-together mouldings so you can easily adjust and maintain it. The shade is available in a range of sizes to fit all Lewmar standard hatches.
Designed to be lightweight yet durable and long-lasting, this boat hatch shade is ideal for recreational boats and yachts. Made from a tough polymer material that can withstand rain and sun, this screen shade is well-suited for the marine environment. The fabrics are UV-stable and are suitable for water exposure, resisting moisture and mould.
Lewmar Pleated Screen Shade Features
- FRESH AIR - This boat hatch screen shade features an integrated screen that allows fresh air to easily circulate into the cabin of your boat
- 100% BLACKOUT - Perfectly control the amount of light that gets into your boat interior. The pleated fabric offers 100% blackout to keep out sunlight and create cool, peaceful interior, as desired
- MAGNETIC CONNECTORS - Lewmar marine hatch shades stow quickly and easily with the built-in magnetic connectors. You can easily move between screens and adjust airflow as needed
- TOUGH MATERIALS - Designed for the harsh conditions of the marine environment, these hatch blinds are made with UV-stable, moisture-resistant, mould-resistant fabrics and polymer
- EASY INSTALL - With Lewmar’s modular design, these boat hatch shades are easy to install, adjust and clean. Sizes are available to fit all Lewmar standard hatches
|What's Included||Shade only|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||367720400|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More