Lewmar Single Joystick Thruster Control
The Lewmar single joystick thruster control offers optimal control for single thruster installations.
- Ergonomic control pad gives tactile feedback
- Sealed membrane switch panel protected from debris and moisture
- 12-24 dual voltage supply
- Multi-function LED indicator displays system deployment, thruster operation, low voltage, motor temp warnings and fault conditions
- Superior control
- Single controller
- Designed for Lewmar TT, RT, SRT and VRT thrusters with a blue box
- Can be fitted to a black box with a controller adapter
Safety & Protection
In addition to offering control, the removable cover offers additional security against accidental use and gives an extra layer of protection against the harsh marine elements. The control pad is ergonomically designed, and the multi-function LED indicator lets boaters know the system deployment, thruster operation, low voltage, motor temp warnings and fault conditions.
Designed for Lewmar Thrusters
This single joystick control is designed for all Lewmar TT, RT, SRT and VRT thrusters fitted with a blue box. A controller adapter (sold separately) can fit thrusters to a black box.
Lewmar Single Joystick Thruster Control Features
- SAFETY — The removable cover on the joystick ensures protection against accidental use
- PROTECTION — The sealed membrane of this single joystick control protects the switch panel from debris and harsh marine elements
- LED INDICATOR —Our multi-function indicator displays important system information like deployment, thruster operation, low voltage, motor temperature warnings and fault conditions
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN — The ergonomic control pad on this thruster allows for superior control while also giving tactile feedback
- LEWMAR FIT — Our single joystick thruster control is made for Lewmar TT, RT, SRT and VRT thrusters with a blue box. It can also be fitted to a black box with a controller adapter
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||589268|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More