Lewmar Size 1 NTR Traveler system
Our kit includes what you need to assemble a standard system. It is ideal for day boats, off-shore cruisers and Grand Prix racers up to 36'.
- Designed for day boats, off-shore cruisers and Grand Prix racers up to 36'
- End Boom: 366'
- Mid Boom 266'
- Works with 5/16" control lines
- Requires 1/4" hex head bolts for the mounting track (not included)
- Kit includes 1.5m of Lewmar sliding bolt track; allowing boaters to retrofit the new track to your boat deck using the original bolt holes
- Easy to install
- Modular system works with any configuration
- Larger sheaves result in more efficient rope handling
Top-Performing Traveler System
Lewmar's mainsheet traveler systems are found on production yachts throughout the globe. The cars are available with Torlon Balls for optimum performance and load management. The innovative design offers car movement at a range of load angles.
Ideal for Grand Prix, day boats and off-shore cruisers up to 36'
Lewmar makes selecting your mainsheet system simple with the NTR Mainsheet traveler kit. These travelers are fast, functional and attractive. The kit includes sliding bolt track allowing you to retrofit the new track to your boat deck using the original bolt holes-no need for additional holes.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass and glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
|Country of Origin||uk|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||29461354BK|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More