Lewmar Stainless Steel Claw Anchor - 44 lbs.
The Lewmar claw anchor is designed after the anchors used to secure oil rigs in the North Sea. Made from high-grade stainless steel, the bruce-style claw sets quickly and performs well in a variety of seabeds.
- High-grade stainless steel construction for exceptional corrosion resistance
- Bruce-style claw sets quickly and resets after veering
- Compatible with bow roller for convenient storage
- Anchor weighs 44 lbs. (20 kg)
- Measures 27-11/16" L x 17-3/16" W x 13-1/2" H
- Intended for boats 41' - 47' long
Experience the quality and strength that only Lewmar anchors can offer. Our stainless steel claw anchor features a solid construction that is naturally resistant to the corrosive elements of the marine environment, giving you lasting durability. The bruce-style claw sets quickly and resets after veering, giving you peace of mind knowing your anchor will stay in place wherever you drop it.
Constructed with a stainless steel, this anchor is built for strength and longevity. The one-piece design promotes rigidity and durability for a variety of marine settings, offering a more dependable solution than anchors with multiple components. To help protect this anchor against the rigors of the marine environment, we use a high-grade stainless that's resilient to moisture and salt exposure.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass and glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar Stainless Steel Claw Anchor Features
- ROCK SOLID - To deliver reliability on the open water, this claw anchor is built from stainless steel. Not only that, but the steel is one-piece, high-grade stainless for strength and natural corrosion resistance
- MARINE-RESISTANT - Marine environments can be some of the most rigorous, and as such, we’ve made this anchor to last, using a high-grade stainless that stands up to moisture, weather and more
- QUICK-SETTING - This Lewmar anchor offers a sophisticated solution for your vessel with its bruce-style claw. The claw sets quickly in a variety of seabeds and resets as needed after veering
- EASY STORAGE - This claw anchor can be used with a variety of bow roller styles to make dropping, weighing and storing easy
- ANY BOAT - Choose from a range of sizes and weights of our Lewmar claw anchor to find the right fit for your boat style and length
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Anchor only|
|Anchor Weight||44 lb.|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||3 Years|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||0058920|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More