Lewmar Stainless Steel Delta Anchor
Starting At $1,321.95
The Lewmar stainless steel Delta anchor offers top-performance and has a narrow shank profile for deep penetration, utilizing the lead ballast within the tip of the anchor to achieve the perfect center of gravity for the initial bite and holding reliability.
- Lead ballasted tip for quick setting
- 316 stainless steel construction for exceptional corrosion resistance
- Integrated eye for anchor trip line
- Available in a range of sizes for all boat types
The Lewmar stainless Delta anchor gives boat owners a top-performing, self-launching anchor made from a 316 stainless steel construction. The heavy ballast in the toe section makes sure it will engage the seabed when hitting the bottom and set immediately. The narrow cross-section shank allows for deep penetration for a solid hold. Our Delta anchors are have the Lloyd's Test Certification of holding power.
The one-piece design of this anchor makes it a favorite among boaters everywhere. The low center of gravity and self-righting geometry allows for consistent and reliable setting and deep penetration. The high-grade stainless steel looks great on deck and withstands the rigors of the marine environment.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass and glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar Delta Anchor Features
- BUILT TO LAST - This boat anchor is made with a strong high-grade manganese steel for durability even in the harshest marine environments
- FAST SETTING - The low profile allows the anchor to set immediately when dropped in for consistent and reliable performance
- QUALITY DESIGN - The Lewmar Delta anchor has a narrow shank for deep penetration and sets easily from the bow roller. The lead ballast within the anchor's tip quickly finds the optimal center of gravity, digging into the seabed for the best holding position
- VERSATILE - This anchor is self-launching and is a top choice among boaters for its ability to set and hold in a variety of settings, including grass, rock, sand and weeds
- LLOYD-CERTIFIED - Our anchors have a one-piece design and the highest holding power per pound, certified by Lloyd’s Test Certification
|What's Included||Anchor only|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More