Lewmar Stainless Steel Epsilon Anchor 22 lbs./10kg for Power and Sailboats
Our epsilon stainless steel anchors offer an extremely high holding power. This anchor's concave fluke and ballast keel make this self-launching anchor a robust and quick setting anchor.
- Concave fluke and lead ballasted tip for quick setting
- 316 stainless steel
- For boats 27'-43'
- Anti-snagging design
- 22 lbs./10kg
- Lloyds rated for super-high holding power
- Measures 22-5/9” Fluke Length X 3/8” Shank Length X 13” Width
- Compatible with Lewmar bow rollers
- Removable roll bar for sailboat applications
The Lewmar stainless Delta epsilon anchor is the newest in the Lewmar series. Using the same design and expert engineering as the Delta anchor, boaters an expect a robust quality-made anchor. The concave fluke and lead ballast in the toe section makes sure it will engage the seabed when hitting the bottom and sets immediately. This powerful anchor is designed to initiate self-launch from the stowed position.
The one-piece design of this anchor makes it a favorite among boaters everywhere. The low center of gravity and self-righting geometry allows for consistent and reliable setting. The anti-snagging design makes it ways to deploy and retrieve. The high quality 316 stainless steel looks great on deck and withstands the rigors of the marine environment. Our anchors are have the super power holding certificate from Lloyds. This anchor has an optional roll bar for sailboat applications.
For boats 27'-43'
Our stainless steel anchors are designed for boats 60' -75' and measures 22-5/9” Fluke Length X 3/8” Shank Length X 13” Width. The anchor weighs 22lbs. (10 kg). This anchor comes with a roll bar for sailboats.
Lewmar Stainless Steel Epsilon Anchor Features
- TOP-PERFORMING ANCHOR— Our boat anchor is the newest in the Lewmar series and is certified by Lloyd’s Test Certification for super-high holding power. Built using the quality and robust features of the delta anchor, the epsilon performs well
- BUILT TO LAST — This Lewmar stainless steel anchor is made with a 316 stainless steel for durability. It's unique shape allows it to self-launch from the stowed position. This anchor is compatible with Lewmar bow rollers
- QUALITY DESIGN — The Lewmar epsilon anchor features a ballasted tip and concave fluke for rapid setting. It's anti-snagging design makes deploying and retrieving easy. The optional roll bar works for sailboat applications
- SIZED RIGHT —The Lewmar anchor measures 22-5/9” Fluke Length X 3/8” Shank Length X 13” Width. Recommended chain size for this top-performing anchor. This anchor is is 5/16" for boats 27'-43'
- TRUSTED BRAND — Our epsilon anchor is from Lewmar, the premiere equipment supplier- designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative, high-quality control solutions worldwide since 1946. Lewmar offers the highest levels of quality in the industry
|Anchor Weight||22 lb.|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||0057510|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More