Lewmar Standard Portlight; Opening - Size 4 (Smoke/Silver White Trim)
Our standard portlights are easy to install. They have quick-stop hinges for a choice of four fixed positions and are made with high quality materials
- Made with an anodized aluminum frame with smoke gray acrylic lens
- CE approved
- Installed with sealant or closed-cell PVC tape
- Three-year warranty
- Cutout 24-11/16" x 6-3/4", 2-1/16" corner radius
- Overall 25-7/16" x 7-1/2", Hull Thick: 1/4"-1-3/8"
- Stylish design
- Four fixed positions with click-stop hinges
- Quick-action hinges
This boat portlight is tough, made with an anodized aluminum frame with a smoke gray acrylic lens. The ABS plastic interior includes an insect screen. They are CE approved for deck, coach roof, cockpit and transom installations.
Our boat portlight can be easily fitted by clamping the cabin sides between the inner and outer frame with the screws provided. Complete your installation using either sealant or closed-cell PVC tape.
Lewmar Standard Portlight Features
- CE APPROVED — Made from high-quality materials, this portlight for boats is CE approved for deck, coach roof, cockpit and transom installations
- CORROSION-RESISTANT — To long outlast the rigors of the open water, the frame is made from anodized aluminum for maximum corrosion resistance
- EASY INSTALLATION — Our boat portlight is a snap to install with either sealant or closed-cell PVC tape
- CONVENIENT OPENING — Stylish and functional, our portlight includes click-stop hinges for your choice of four fixed positions
- RELIABLE BRAND — Lewmar is a name you can trust for our time-tested marine products and supplies
|Country of Origin||uk|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||393420200|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More