Lewmar V3 Gypsy Drum with Stainless Steel FastFit 12V (002)
Our windlasses for power and sailboats kit feature a low-profile design that features a strong and reliable drive train. The vertical design saves space on deck.
- Fastfit feature allows one-person installation
- Includes rope-chain gypsy and drum
- Guarded rocker switch
- Low-profile gypsy protects ropes
- Maximum pull 2,260 lbs.
- Fits a 5/16" G4 chain
- Motor 1,000 watts
- Electric powered for power and sailboats 40'-50'.
- Fastfit Feature
Designed to weigh an anchor and rode that isn't under strain, our vertical windlasses provide the tension you need to break out a firmly set anchor. The worm gearbox, spline shaft and drive-train guarantee maximum strength, control and performance with every use for a full-functioning anchor system. Our kit includes windlass, rocker switch, breaker, two-direction solenoid and handle.
Compact and Rugged
Lewmar has designed the world's first compact stainless steel windlass for power and sailboats up to 48'. Boaters love the low-profile design of this windlass that conceals a robust, reliable drive train, keeping your ropes in great condition for many boating seasons. You have easy control with the manual override and chain release function and a cone clutch. Fits 5/16" G4 chain.
Our windlass kits feature FastFit that makes installation quick and easy, typically a one-person job. It also ensures proper drive shaft alignment during the installation process.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass & glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar V3 Vertical Windlass 5/16" G4 Chain 12 V Gypsy with drum
- SIMPLIFY ANCHORING - Our windlass moves rode chain, or all chain anchor lines up or down with the touch of a button. The style deck unit is designed to conceal a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control
- EASY TO INSTALL - The Lewmar anchor windlass is quick and easy to install on your deck with our FastFit feature. This can be done by one person and the clamping system aligns the deck unit and motor gearbox for a perfect fit the first time
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - The Lewmar windlass has everything needed for a low-profile, anchoring system. The kit includes a windlass, rocker switch, breaker, two-direction solenoid and a handle for power and sailboats 40'-50' and fits a 5/16" G4 chain
- COMPACT & DURABLE - The Lewmar V3 windlass doesn't take up too much room on your boat and stylishly hides the drive train, gearbox and shaft. Constructed with tough stainless steel, our windlass will keep your ropes protected for a long time
- TRUSTED BRAND - Our windlass kit is from Lewmar, the premiere equipment supplier- designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative, high-quality control solutions worldwide since 1946. Lewmar offers the highest levels of quality in the industry
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||6672221108-139|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More