Lewmar V700 12V 1/4" with Breaker, Rocker Switch and Control Box
Our windlass works with the push of a button with sleek flush-mount design that hides the motor down below. The gypsy prevents accidental deployment while under way. For power and sailboats 20'-30'.
- Measures (above deck) 5" W x 2-34"H x 7-3/4" L
- For a 1/4" G4 Chain
- Kit includes windlass, gasket seal, deck mounting clamps, mounting studs, installation wrench, toggle switch, circuit breaker
- Fall safe gypsy
- Maximum pull 700 lbs.
- Fits a 1/4" G4 chain
- Motor Power 320 watts
- 100% grade 316 stainless steel deck unit
- IP67 rated housing completely submersible
Our V700 windlass kit comes with everything you need including a windlass, base gasket seal and below-deck mounting clamps, mounting studs, installation wrench.
Fall safe Gypsy Lock
Lewmar has designed this vertical windlass as a low-profile deck unit fitted with a heavy-duty control arm and stripper. The fall safe gypsy lock prevents accidental deployment.
Our windlass kits feature FastFit that makes installation quick and easy, typically a one-person job. It also ensures proper drive shaft alignment during the installation process.
Lewmar V700 Vertical Windlass 1/4" G4 Chain 12 V Gypsy Only
- SIMPLIFY ANCHORING— Our windlass moves rode chain, or all chain anchor lines up or down with the touch of a button. The style deck unit is designed to conceal a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control
- EASY TO INSTALL — The Lewmar anchor windlass is quick and easy to install on your deck with our FastFit feature. This can be done by one person and the clamping system aligns the deck unit and motor gearbox for a perfect fit the first time
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED — The Lewmar windlass has everything needed for a low-profile, anchoring system. The kit includes a windlass, rocker switch, breaker, two-direction solenoid and a handle for power and sailboats 40'-50' and fits a 1/4" G4 chain
- COMPACT & DURABLE —The Lewmar V3 windlass doesn't take up too much room on your boat and stylishly hides the drive train, gearbox and shaft. Constructed with tough stainless steel, our windlass will keep your ropes protected for a long time
- TRUSTED BRAND — Our windlass kit is from Lewmar, the premiere equipment supplier- designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative, high-quality control solutions worldwide since 1946. Lewmar offers the highest levels of quality in the industry
|What's Included||windlass,rocker switch,breaker,solenoid,handle|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||6670011108-312|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More