Lippert 3,500-lb. Spring Idler Trailer Axle - Straight Spindle, No Brakes, 85/70, 5-Lug
Starting At $379.00
Free Shipping! (US lower 48 only)
Ships in 1-2 Days
A Lippert spring axle is ideal for replacing an existing utility trailer axle. This package includes the axle beam and can be configured with the leaf spring kit, hanger kit and attaching parts. Choose from the customizable options and be sure to verify your dimensions and weight capacity before purchase.
- Axle capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Axle type: Spring
- Spindle type: Straight
- Hub face distance: 85"
- Axle spring center: 70"
- Hub style: Idler hub
- Hub bolt pattern: 5 on 4.5"
- Hub stud size: 1/2"
- Brake type: None
- Spring orientation: Underslung
- Axle lubrication system: Super Lube
Please Note: Axles are built-to-order and non-returnable.
Have a question about what to order? Can't find what you need? Our axle experts are here to help! Contact Us
Lippert Axles Take You Further
Lippert has been supplying axles to both the RV industry and the utility trailer parts industry since 2005. With superior engineering and innovative technology, Lippert has ascended to the top in axle quality and durability. Our state-of-the-art robotic welders ensure the highest precision and quality on every component you buy, leaving you with peace of mind on the road ahead. Plus, our axle assemblies and components are traceable down to the exact production run and original lot number, giving us optimum product visibility and serviceability.
Lippert Spring Idler Trailer Axle Features
- Ideal for utility, dump, enclosed, flatbed and landscape trailers as well as equipment haulers
- Powder coated axle tube finish prevents premature corrosion from road salt and other chemicals
- Machine-processed camber ensures precise tolerance
- Robotic welds for consistent, fully penetrated welds
- Ultrasonic tested to ensure weld integrity
- Integrated, one-piece spindle prevents alignment issues and uneven bearing wear
- Torqued to proper specifications using a DC nut runner
- Magnet-amp checked for proper function in all wiring
- Limited 6-year warranty*
- QAI-certified to CSA Standard CAN3-D313-M85 for 2-7K spring axles
- Standard electric and forward self-adjusting brakes offered
- Assembled in the USA
Optional Installation Kits:
Leaf spring kits come with leaf springs and U-bolts, but not the hardware to mount the springs onto the trailer frame. If you order a tandem axle package, you will receive two spring kits. Each spring kit includes:
- (2) Springs
- Number of Leaves: 4
- Width: 1.75"
- Length (from center to center of the eyes): 25.25"
- Eye Diameter: 9/16"
- Nylon Bushings
- Weight Capacity: 1,750 lbs.
- Axle capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- (4) 5.1" U-Bolts
- (2) U-Bolt Plates for 1.75" Spring Width
- (8) 1/2"-20 Hex Nuts
- Fits Tube Diameter: 2.375" Axle
Attaching Parts (AP) Kit
Lippert AP suspension kits help you bolt the axle leaf springs to your hangers. Hangers are sold separately. This kit does not include components for mounting the axle to the springs. Please reference your original equipment label before purchasing. Each kit includes:
- (2) 3.13" Shackle Assemblies
- (2) 3.13" Shackle Plates
- (2) 2.87" Shackle Bolts
- (6) 7/16"-20 Lock Nuts
A hanger kit is used to mount the leaf springs on the trailer, but it doesn't include the attaching parts.
- (2) 3.25" Front Hangers
- (2) .88" Rear Hangers
- Suspension Type: Double Eye
- Axle Setup: Single Axle
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Warranty Term||6 Years|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Axle beam, spring kit, hanger kit and attaching parts|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Weight Capacity||3,500 lbs.|
|Hub Bolt Pattern||5 on 4.5"|
|Axle Capacity||3,500 lbs.|
|Lubrication System||Super Lube|
|Hardware Type||Axle Beam|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||V000740487|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More