Lippert Keyless RV Door Lock with Bluetooth
Starting At $239.95
Lock and unlock your RV entry door with the push of a button on your smartphone! The Lippert keyless RV door lock with Bluetooth technology is an easy solution for keeping you and your family safe on the road.
- Three methods for easy entry: keyed, keypad and Bluetooth via the OneControl® app
- 60’ Bluetooth range for codeless unlocking or locking when near your entry door
- Pair up to six smart devices per lock and add multiple locks to one app
- Keypad buttons illuminate for easier use at night
- Fits RVs with a 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" cutout and 1-3/8" to 1-1/2" door thickness
- Can be retrofitted on most RV entry doors with standard latches
- Easy to install with no wiring required
- Three battery modes for everyday use, storage and low power
- Includes (4) AA batteries, (2) keys and mounting hardware
- Aluminum construction with black powder-coated finish
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Available in Left-hand latch configuration (for left-hinging doors) and Right-hand configuration (for right-hinging doors)
Safe & Versatile RV Entry
The Lippert keyless RV door lock is equipped with Bluetooth technology, making it safer and easier than ever to lock and unlock the entry door on your rig. With a Bluetooth range of 60 feet, the lock uses proximity sensors to register your location and will provide you with remote locking and unlocking access through the OneControl app. It will also provide audible feedback for successful locking and unlocking functions. This Bluetooth RV door lock is equipped with two additional methods for entry in case of smart device failure or dead batteries. You can set a digital code to use the keypad, which illuminates at night for full-button visibility. The buttons will light up green to indicate proper code entry, red if there is an error and yellow if the battery is low. In case you forget the code to the keypad, you can also unlock your RV door using one of the two provided keys.
Convenient Connectivity with OneControl
To minimize the amount of power drawn from the electronic RV keyless door lock, you can set different battery modes through the OneControl app. Normal mode is for basic, everyday operation, while storage mode can be turned on when your camper is in storage and the app will no longer control the lock. There is an additional Low Power mode that reduces the battery consumption by 30% to extend the life of your batteries. The OneControl app conveniently tracks your door lock battery life, so you’ll know exactly when it’s time for replacement batteries.
Easy, DIY Installation
Installing this keyless RV door lock on your travel trailer or 5th wheel is easy. With no wiring required for installation, it can be retrofitted on most RV entry doors with standard latches. This RV keyless entry door lock fits RVs with a 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" cutout and door thickness of 1-3/8" to 1-1/2".
OneControl® Smart RV Technology
Enhance every adventure with more control, connectivity and comfort than ever before. Lippert OneControl smart RVing technology helps turn your RV into an intuitive, intelligently connected vehicle that can be monitored right from your smartphone or tablet. From monitoring tire pressure and controlling your slide-out to receiving real time notifications, our suite of smart RV products and technologies helps keep RV owners aware, alert and most importantly, safe on the open road.
Keyless RV Door Lock with Bluetooth Features
- SAFE & SECURE — With the Lippert keyless RV door lock, you can keep your family and your belongings safe while you’re asleep at night or when your coach is unattended
- THREE ENTRY OPTIONS — Our Bluetooth RV lock comes with three convenient options for locking and unlocking your entry door using a key, the keypad or the OneControl app
- INTUITIVE FEEDBACK — This RV keyless entry door lock provides audible feedback when locking and unlocking functions are successful. The keypad also lights up in green, red or yellow to indicate proper code entry, errors or a low battery
- ONECONTROL-ENABLED — Through the OneControl app, you use different modes to make your battery life last while your unit is in storage or if the battery is running low
- EASY INSTALLATION — Our camper keyless entry door lock is an easy, DIY installation on most RV entry doors with standard latches
|What's Included||Keyless RV door lock with Bluetooth, (2) keys, (4) AA batteries and mounting hardware|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More