Lippert™ On-The-Go™ Ladder
Starting At $249.95
Lippert helps you climb to the top of your RV with enhanced stability, safety and control.
- Portable, telescoping ladder for RVs
- Compatible with RVs equipped with the Lippert ladder receiver
- 12' 6" or 14'6" telescopic extension
- Weighs less than 30 lbs.
- Retracts to 33.5" or 35.75" for easy storage and transport
- Sturdy 330 lb. weight capacity
- Angled extension reaches 22" above your RV for added stability
- User-friendly, fast extension and retraction
- Segmented locks on each step for increased retraction control
Climb Higher with Lippert™
Did your RV come equipped with the Lippert On-The-Go™ Ladder Receiver? Now you can complete your rig's setup with our On-the-Go Ladder! This telescoping RV ladder gives RV owners the ability to get up and down their trailer with enhanced stability and ease. Unlike other ladders on the market, our telescoping ladder extends at an angle, making it more like climbing stairs than scaling a vertical wall. The On-the-Go Ladder comes equipped with permanent mounting brackets that easily attach to the On-The-Go Ladder Receiver installed on the back of your rig. This allows you to secure your ladder to your RV and then simply extend it to the height you need to safely climb to the top. Plus, the segmented locks on each step help ensure a secure climb that's fit just for your RV.
Made for Travel
Weighing under 30 lbs., the On-the-Go Ladder retracts to 33.5" or 35.75" — making it easy to carry, transport and store when not in use. And with a 12' 6" or 14'6" extension height and 330 lb. capacity, this ladder gives you more stability and confidence when climbing up to the top of your RV.
The On-the-Go telescoping ladder comes with a Velcro® strap to secure it when carrying or transporting your ladder; molded, rubber feet for added grip on various surfaces; and grooved, 1.5" deep foot rungs for increased traction while climbing. Please note, this ladder is only compatible with RVs equipped with the Lippert receiver.
ON-THE-GO LADDER FEATURES:
- FAST OPERATION - In seconds, you can safely attach your ladder to your RV and extend it over 12 ft. or 14 ft. — making those routine roof checks and cleaning tasks easier than ever
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - Engineered for easy storage and portability, this durable, aluminum ladder retracts down to 33.5” or 35.75" and weighs under 30 lbs. — making it simple for you to store, transport and set up, hassle-free
- ENHANCED STABILITY - With a strong, 330 lb. weight capacity, our ladder is designed to extend at an angle from the ground to the top of your RV — helping to maximize stability and stepping ease
- RELIABLE LOCK MECHANISM - Built with high-strength, 5/8” diameter steel locking pins that give you more control when extending and retracting your ladder
- EASY INSTALLATION - Made specifically for RVs built with the Lippert ladder receiver, you can effortlessly install and detach your ladder, no assembling required
|2022||Forest River||Flagstaff, Hemisphere - Heritage Glen, Palomino, Rockwood, Salem Hemisphere, Sandpiper, Sandstone, Shockwave, Sierra, Stealth|
|2022||Genesis Supreme||Blazen, MGM, Overnighter, Power-lite, Ragen, Sandsport, Vortex, Wanderer|
|2022||Jayco||Eagle, White Hawk|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Weight Capacity||330 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More