Magnetic Tow Lights
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Easily adds tow lights to a dinghy-towed vehicle or trailer without lights
- Perfect for boats, RVs and flat towing applications
- 20' cord with 4-way flat plug allows for plug-and-play convenience
- Provides turn signal, tail light and brake light functions
- Includes two magnetic tow lights, wiring harness and snap locks
- CURT part number: 53200
CURT magnetic tow lights are the safe, convenient trailer light solution when dinghy towing a vehicle. These auxiliary lights easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system using the included snap-locks, and they provide a standard 4-way flat connector to plug into the socket on your RV or truck. 20 feet of wiring offers more than enough length to accommodate virtually any compact car, sedan or other towed vehicle. CURT towing lights also feature non-scratch, magnetic bases to be mounted on any vehicle without the worry of damaging the finish. The magnets are strong and easily withstand wind, weather and harsh other road conditions. Whether you prefer a tow bar or tow dolly, if you dinghy tow, CURT offers plug-and-go convenience and a reliable connection with our magnetic trailer light kit. This package includes two lamps and all necessary installation hardware.
- VERSATILE. These magnetic trailer lights are ideal for dinghy towing your vehicle behind your RV or for adding temporary trailer lights to boats, campers and other trailers.
- NON-SCRATCH BASE. The base of each of these trailer lamps is magnetic to mount onto a variety of metal surfaces, and they are non-scratch to avoid damaging your vehicle's finish.
- FLEXIBLE POSITIONING. These magnetic tow lights come with a 20-foot wiring harness to allow for flexible positioning of the lights and to ensure versatile application with all types and sizes of vehicles.
- STANDARD CONNECTION. These magnetic dinghy towing lights come with a standard 4-way flat connector to plug into your RV or other large vehicle. The 4-pin wiring connects the turn signals, taillights and brake lights.
- READY TO INSTALL. For easier installation on your towed vehicle, these magnetic trailer lights come with snap locks. The wiring can quickly and securely be spliced into your existing vehicle wiring and the magnetic trailer lamps attached and used at any time.
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Quantity In Package||2|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||53200|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More