Manual Scissor Jack Kit - Various Sizes
Starting At $62.95
Level and stabilize your 5th wheel or travel trailer RV with the reliability of a manual scissor jack. These easy-to-use, economical jacks have a 5,000 lb. load capacity per jack, and help to keep your camper stable, safe, and ready for every camping adventure.
- 5,000 lbs. load capacity per jack
- Available in one- or two-jack kits
- Designed for 5th wheels, travel trailers, and cargo/utility trailers
- Rust-prohibitive finish on all metal surfaces
- Universal weld-on or bolt-on application
- Built with a bow-tie base for added stability
- Retracted height 4-1/4” for easy storage
- Jacks extend to 24" or 30"
- Crank handle included in 2-jack kit only
- Each jack comes with four mounting screws
Your RV’s Stabilization Essential
Looking for a reliable scissor jack replacement for your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer? Lippert™ Scissor Jacks are a cost-efficient, reliable solution for RV owners who need to upgrade or replace old or broken leveling equipment. With a 5,000 lb. load capacity, per jack, our jacks help stabilize your rig — eliminating unwanted and potentially dangerous rocking and swaying that can be caused by improper or poor leveling. These manual jacks are even designed with a bow-tie base, helping to add stability on soft, uneven surfaces.
This kit comes complete with two jacks, a smooth, crank handle, and all necessary mounting hardware. The easy, bolt-on design of our jacks helps to streamline the installation process, so you can get your RV back on the road in no time.
Constructed from heavy-gauge steel with a black, powder-coated finish and rust-inhibitive surface — top to bottom, you can count on Lippert’s scissor jacks to take on the wear and tear of the open road!
SCISSOR JACK KIT FEATURES:
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — Built tough with a black, powder-coated finish and rust-inhibitive surface that allows it to take on the wear and tear of RV travel
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION — Inexpensive and extremely reliable, this scissor jack kit is a must-have if you’re replacing an old or broken stabilizer jack
- EASY-TO-USE — The smooth, ergonomically designed handle makes it easy to operate while lifting and lowering your jack
- SECURE INSTALL — Our scissor jack kits come complete with all mounting hardware needed for bolt-on installation on your 5th wheel, travel trailer or cargo/utility trailer
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH — This scissor jack is rated to support up to a 5,000 lb. load capacity per jack
- Height: Collapsed: 4-1/4", Extended: 24" or 30"
- Collapsed length: 26-3/16"
- Mounting base dimensions: 10-1/4" long x 3-1/4" wide
- Large bolt hole dimensions: 11/16" long x 7/16" wide
- Small bolt hole diameter: 5/16"
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like