Multi-Use Cable Lock (6' x 3/8" Cable, Vinyl-Coated Braided Steel)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Secures bike racks and cargo to deter theft
- Features versatile locking and cinching capabilities
- 6' length allows for great use as a bike lock
- Constructed from 3/8" high-strength braided steel cable
- Includes two keys for added convenience
- CURT part number: 23666
CURT specialty locks are a line of unique towing locks that provide the security you need to keep that trailer and those toys safe from theft. It does not matter where the road takes you; if you are towing, you want the peace of mind to be able to enjoy yourself, and that only comes with a CURT lock. The multi-use security cable is a versatile lock that can be used to secure just about anything. It features a 6' x 3/8" cable, making it a reliable bike lock for a CURT hitch-mounted bike rack. This multi-use security cable is key-operated and includes two keys. For all of your trailer security needs, look to CURT for the lock to keep that boat, RV, toy hauler -- whatever it may be! -- safe and sound.
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. This bicycle lock is constructed from 3/8-inch thick braided steel cable to provide dependable strength and security for your bikes.
- VERSATILE. This bike cable lock measures 6 feet long, making it highly versatile for use as a bike lock or as a multi-use cable lock for any number of other locking cinching applications.
- EASY HANDLING. To make this bicycle lock easy to grasp and handle, it comes with a black vinyl coating on the braided steel.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. This vinyl coating of this bike cable lock also provides a high level of rust resistance for the braided steel.
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this bike lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||23666|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More