N2100 Alphaseal All Purpose RV Sealant - 10.3 Oz. Tube
Ships in 1-2 days
Seal your RV’s roof with confidence. The All-Purpose RV Sealant by Alpha Systems, LLC is the perfect solution when it comes to uneven, slanted, or vertical surfaces on your RV — and is now exclusively distributed by Lippert™.
- Color: Clear
- Size: 10.3 oz tube
- Coverage: ¼” bead covers approx. 30 linear ft.
- Designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Perfect for slanted, uneven, or vertical surfaces
- Formulated with low VOC
- Minimal surface prep required
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals, oils and greases
Fix your RV’s roof with a sealant you can trust. Lippert™ now offers Alpha Systems, LLC. All-Purpose RV Sealant, specifically formulated to withstand the wear and tear of outdoor elements and strong resistance to chemicals, oils and greases.
Made for vertical, uneven, and slanted application, it’s the perfect solution for sidewalls and end rails of your RV. Plus, once it’s fully cured, it can hold up against the shock, vibrations, and stress of outdoor transportation. All so you can travel without worrying about a leaking roof.
ALL PURPOSE SEALANT FEATURES:
- BUILT TO LAST — Formulated to withstand the outdoor transportation and weathering, this non-sag sealant is the perfect fix for uneven, slanted surfaces — including RV sidewalls and end rails.
- MINIMAL PREP — With minimal surface prep required, this sealant is ready to use for your DIY RV projects.
- VERTICAL APPLICATION — Our all-purpose sealant works best when applied to vertical or uneven surfaces of the RV and is not recommended for horizontal use.
- FORMULATED FOR TRAVEL— Once completely cured, this sealant can handle the shocks, vibrations, and stresses of transportation — so you can travel with confidence.
- DISCLAIMER — Alpha Systems, LLC retains the right to deny liability for any defects or damages to the roof membrane caused by another manufacturer’s products such as sealants, adhesives, tapes, or related products.
- Ensure substrates are clean, dry, and free of oil and moisture
- Trim nozzle to desired bead size and puncture inner seal
- This product can be applied with a standard caulking gun
- A skin develops 1 – 2 hours after application, and a full cure is generally achieved within 48 hours
- CAUTION! This product contains heptane
- Keep away from sparks, heat, and open flame
- Overexposure can cause nausea
- Consult the product SDS for detailed safety information
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Sealant Tube|
|Sealant Type||All Purpose|
|Sealant Features||Low VOC|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||N210005TLCI|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More