Furrion Net-Zero 80-Amp RV Power Converter #FCVSDC80A
Ships in 1-2 days
The Furrion RV power converter #FCVSDC80A is a safe, easy-to-install, AC-to-DC battery charging solution. Featuring multiple charge modes and built-in protection measures, this RV converter charges both lithium-ion and lead-acid batteries.
- Advanced auto-charging micro-processor to ensure quick and full battery charge
- Ideal for charging RV, trailer and camper batteries
- Compatible with lithium and lead-acid batteries
- Easily plugs into any standard 120-volt AC outlet
- Intelligent cooling fan provides thermal protection
- Auto-recycle charge mode keeps battery fresh during inactivity
- Climatesmart™ and Vibrationsmart™ rated to withstand travel conditions
- Over-voltage and reverse-polarity protection
- Furrion Reference Number: FCVSDC80A
The Furrion Net-Zero RV power converter is the ideal battery-charging solution for life on the road, giving you dependable AC-to-DC power for more confidence with each adventure. It is perfect for a variety of campers and trailers, including travel trailers, 5th wheels, popup campers and other RVs. Installation is quick and simple, and the converter comes ready to plug into any standard 120-volt socket. Whether your rig is equipped with lead-acid batteries or lithium-ion, such as the Furrion LiFePo4 battery, this converter is fully compatible.
To promote fast, full charging every time you hook up your battery, the advanced micro-processor control within the converter provides auto-charging operation. Set it and forget it! The converter also offers multiple charging modes to serve your needs no matter the situation, including float and standby mode for an auto-recycle charge that keeps batteries fresh, even during the off-season or other long periods of inactivity.
Made for the Road
Like most Furrion accessories, this innovative RV battery charger is designed and built for the mobile lifestyle. It is equipped with Climatesmart and Vibrationsmart technology from Furrion. Climatesmart helps protect against temperature fluctuations, keeping the internal components safe against the extreme heat and cold of life in the wild. Vibrationsmart protects against road conditions, withstanding the wear and tear of constant jarring and vibrations. The Furrion Net-Zero converter also has an intelligent fan that self-adjusts its speed as necessary to cool the unit down for thermal protection. The system also has integrated protection against over-voltage, over-current, short-circuit and reverse polarity.
Net-Zero Power Converter Features:
- MULTIPLE CHARGING MODES - This 80-amp converter features multiple charging mode that optimizes charging to help maintain and lengthen the life of your batteries
- SMART CHARGING STAGES - The built-in microprocessor constantly monitors the battery voltage and automatically adjusts the converter output voltage to provide the proper charging voltage for fast recharges and long-term maintenance
- MAINTENANCE FREE - Float and standby mode provides an auto-recycle charge and keeps battery fresh, even during long periods of inactivity
- VOLTAGE & THERMAL PROTECTION - The Furrion power converter comes with built-in protection measures like over-voltage, over-current, short-circuit and more to ensure safe and reliable operation
- HIGH-QUALITY STANDARDS - Furrion power converters are made to the highest quality standards and are rated according to UL 458 standard specifications
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Power Converter and manual|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||FCVSDC80A|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More