OEM Puck System 2-5/16" Gooseneck Ball And Safety Chain Anchor Kit
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Fits the Chevrolet, Ford, GMC or Nissan Titan XD puck system
- Rated for 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load
- 2-5/16" gooseneck ball installs easily with quarter-turn latch system
- Retention balls keep the shank fully locked into the hitch
- Simple, drop-in installation eliminates the need for tools
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-19 specifications
- Cast steel anchors with durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Forged and machined gooseneck ball with chrome-plated finish
- Wide loop openings accept large gooseneck safety chain hooks
- Heavy-duty plastic storage case keeps components on-hand whenever needed
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion and debris in gooseneck ball hole
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Chevrolet, Ford, GMC or Nissan puck system for installation
- Includes gooseneck ball #60629, two safety chain anchors #60691, storage case and rubber hole cover
- CURT part number: 60692
Outfitting your pickup to tow gooseneck trailers is easy with the CURT OEM puck system gooseneck ball and safety chain anchor kit. The components of this 30K kit easily drop into the truck bed pucks, instantly equipping the truck for gooseneck towing. The kit includes a gooseneck ball, safety chain anchors, a rubber hole cover and a durable storage case. It is designed specifically for the Chevrolet, Ford, GMC or Nissan Titan XD puck system and cannot be installed without it. It is rated for 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load. The OEM puck system gooseneck ball perfectly fits into the center ball hole and provides a 2-5/16" ball to fit most standard gooseneck trailers. It features with a patented installation system, operating with a simple quarter-turn latch lock for ease of use and a secure mount. Retention balls, built into the shank, keep the gooseneck ball fixed into the receiver hole and keep your trailer locked on tight. Also included in the kit are CURT OEM puck system gooseneck safety chain anchors. Like the gooseneck ball, these patented anchors are made specifically for Chevrolet, Ford, GMC or Nissan Titan XD pickup trucks with the puck system and provide a reliable connection for your gooseneck trailer. They feature a simple drop-in installation system with no tools required, and they offer large safety chain loops to accept heavy-duty clevis hooks. These safety chain anchors are constructed from heavy-duty, cast steel and have a highly durable powder coat finish. Finally, this gooseneck puck system kit includes a tough rubber hole cover to keep water, dirt, grime and rust out of the gooseneck ball hole. The cover installs with a friction fit and helps extend the life of your gooseneck hitch. We also include a durable plastic storage case with each kit to keep the components protected and together for easy storage. The case can be stored inside your truck or truck bed tool box to keep the ball and anchors on-hand whenever you need them.
- PUCK SYSTEM READY. This gooseneck hitch kit includes a standard 2-5/16-inch gooseneck ball and safety chain anchors that readily outfit your pickup truck for gooseneck towing. All you need is the factory puck system! This removable kit fits the puck system for Chevrolet, Ford, GMC and Nissan Titan XD.
- DROP-IN INSTALL. Installing the gooseneck ball and anchors in your truck bed couldn't be easier. The tow ball has a quarter-turn latch locking system that instantly secures it into place whenever needed. There are no tools, extra brackets, accessories or hardware required.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. Rated to tow gooseneck trailers up to 30,000 pounds, the 2-5/16-inch gooseneck ball is made from forged, machined steel. The safety chain anchors are constructed from cast steel and have large openings to accept heavy-duty clevis hooks.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. This gooseneck towing kit is finished for tough jobs and relentless weather exposure. The chain anchors are shielded in a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish, while the trailer ball has a chrome plating to maintain excellent corrosion resistance in spite of the elements.
- EASILY PORTABLE. Take this gooseneck hitch kit wherever you go! The components come in a heavy-duty plastic storage case and can conveniently be stored in a truck tool box or other compartment. These kits includes a gooseneck ball, two safety chain anchors and a rubber ball hole cover, all contained within the storage case.
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||30,000 lbs.|
|Vertical Load Limit||7,500 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||60692|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More