OneControl ConnectAnywhere® 2.0 for Prepped RVs
Only 3 left
Enjoy worry-free adventure with OneControl ConnectAnywhere 2.0! You can remotely monitor, control and adjust your RV systems while receiving important notifications on your smart device.
- Remotely monitor and control important RV systems
- Receive important system notifications
- Seamless connectivity through a secure WiFi hotspot
- Nationwide coverage through AT&T’s 4G LTE network
- Compatible only with pre-wired prepped RVs for easy DIY installation
Enjoy Worry-Free Adventure with RV Connectivity Solutions
Nothing is worse than leaving your RV and not knowing what will happen when you’re gone. With the OneControl ConnectAnywhere 2.0 system, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you can always keep an eye on your rig. Using RV telematics or remote control technology, you can monitor your RV’s most important systems and control components while you’re away. When connected to your RV’s OneControl RV Smart Hub through a telematics plan, the system allows you to remotely monitor and control RV systems like air conditioners, generators and lights, and adjust the settings if needed. If you need internet access, ConnectAnywhere 2.0 has you covered. Add cellular data to your telematics plan to connect with local networks while at the campground. Plus, the ConnectAnywhere 2.0 system brings the reliability and nationwide coverage of AT&T’s 4G LTE network. The system’s antenna and router install easily on pre-wired or ‘prepped’ RVs, while a range of telematics plans meet your connectivity needs. It’s the easiest way to bring the internet to your RV.
Intelligent Monitoring & Control
With the OneControl ConnectAnywhere 2.0 system, you can remotely access your RV’s vital comfort, convenience and safety devices, including HVAC, power, water and lights. While monitoring your HVAC system, you can check the temperature, turn heat or air conditioning on and off and adjust settings. Get total peace of mind when you need to leave pets for a few hours or simply want to return to a comfy cabin. With power monitoring, you can check battery voltage and turn on the generator to avoid damage to the battery if shore power has been interrupted. Remotely control your water by turning water heaters on or off to conserve energy or enjoy hot water after a day on the trail. Check water levels and catch a leak before it requires costly repairs. With control over your lighting systems, you never have to return to a dark RV again. Turn lights on for safety, security or to care for a pet.
OneControl Smart RV Technology
Enhance every adventure with more control, connectivity and comfort than ever before. Lippert OneControl smart RVing technology transforms your RV into an intuitive, intelligently connected vehicle that can be monitored right from your smartphone or tablet. From monitoring tire pressure and controlling your slide-out to receiving real-time notifications, our suite of smart RV products and technologies helps keep RV owners aware, alert and most importantly, safe on the open road.
OneControl ConnectAnywhere 2.0 Features
- CONVENIENT CONTROL — When connected to a OneControl RV Smart Hub, the ConnectAnywhere 2.0 system allows you to remotely monitor and control RV systems like air conditioners, generators and lights, then adjust the settings if needed
- SECURE INTERNET — If you select a data plan, you can connect all your personal devices through a single, secure WiFi hotspot
- NATIONWIDE COVERAGE — The ConnectAnywhere 2.0 system brings you the reliability of nationwide coverage through AT&T’s 4G LTE network
- EASY INSTALLATION — For RVs prepped for ConnectAnywhere, there’s no drilling, cutting or wire-fishing required. Simply purchase and install the kit, select the right telematics or data plan and start enjoying seamless connectivity
- ONECONTROL TECHNOLOGY — This system is part of the OneControl family of smart RV products designed to enhance every adventure with more control, connectivity and comfort
- Reception type: 4G LTE, WiFi
- Wireless standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz; IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz
- Wireless speed: LTE Cat 4; Max 150Mbps (DL); Max 50Mbps (UL)
- Wireless security: WEP or WPA Encryption Keys
- Sim card port: Micro SIM
- Power rating: DC 12V/1.25A
- Frequency band: Dual Band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz
- WiFi antenna: Two (2) Dual Band PIFA Antenna
- Setup requirements: Device with a browser and internet connection (computer, tablet or smartphone)
- Carriers available: AT&T
See If Your RV is Prewired for ConnectAnywhere 2.0 Installation
ConnectAnywhere 2.0 is only compatible with the following units.
|2022||Grand Design||Momentum||349M, 351M, 376M, 376THS, 381M, 395M, 397TH, 398M, 399TH|
|What's Included||LTE antenna, hotspot and telematics router with built-in 2 extra screws, extra label, quick start guide and owner’s manual|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||27652|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More