Pneumatic Kit (Tandem Axle) - Center Point Suspension System
Repair or replace the fittings, gauge, air lines, and hardware for a tandem axle Center Point® suspension system.
- Center Point's airbag absorbs road shock and vibrations from both axles simultaneously and without delay
- Dampens road shock more effectively than torsion axles
- Protects your RV and cargo by absorbing road shock
- Dramatically improves braking distance in panic stops
- Improves the overall ride and reduces driver fatigue
Center Point® Suspension Enhancement
Our Center Point suspension system absorbs impact caused by road shock and provides a smoother ride and optimum brake efficiency. It's easy to install and dramatically improves passenger comfort and reduces side to side trailer sway.
Over 85 percent of all semi tractors on the road today have some kind of air ride suspension. Shouldn't your towable RV have the same kind of ride? The answer is YES, and now you can do it affordably with the Center Point Air Ride Suspension System.
- Air gauge (156467)
- Fill tee (156468)
- Bulkhead connector (156469)
- 1/4" tee (156470)
- 4" Black zip tie (156832) - Qty. 4
- Hex head screw (157460) - Qty. 12
- 1/2" Wire clip (133684) - Qty. 6
- Face plate (163517)
- 1/4" Air line tubing (156471) - 30 Feet
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More