Polyurethane Stripper (1 Gallon)
For at-home RV roofing projects, use our Alpha Systems, LLC 1990 Polyurethane Stripper. This stripper is formulated to efficiently remove cured polyurethane from application equipment, and it’s safe on most common metals. Lippert™ is now the exclusive distributor of all Alpha Systems products.
- Color: Clear
- Must use in well-ventilated area
- Recommended to heat to 170- or 180-Degrees Fahrenheit for best results
- Effectively removes cured polyurethane from application equipment
- 1-year warranty
CLEAN YOUR RV ROOFING EQUIPMENT
Lippert™ is now the exclusive distributor of Alpha Systems, LLC products.
If you’re patching, repairing or replacing your RV’s roof, chances are you’ll need our Alpha 1990 Polyurethane Stripper. This stripper is formulated to effectively remove cured polyurethane from application equipment. This ready-to-use product should be heated to 170- to 180- degrees Fahrenheit, then simply let your equipment soak in the stripper for 2-4 hours until the cured polyurethane is soft enough to scrape off.
It’s highly recommended to use this product in a well-ventilated area, and to avoid skin and eye contact when you’re placing and removing your equipment in the formula.
ALPHA 1990 POLYURTETHANE STRIPPER FEATURES:
- READY-TO-USE — Alpha 1990 Polyurethane Stripper is ready to use. All you need to do is heat the formula to 170- to 180- degrees Fahrenheit.
- EFFECTIVE REMOVAL — This polyurethane stripper effectively strips cured polyurethane from application equipment. Once your equipment soaks for 2-4 hours, you can easily scrape off excess polyurethane.
- RECOMMENDED USAGE — It’s highly recommended that this product be used in a well-ventilated area, and that skin and eye contact with the formula is avoided.
- DISCLAIMER — Alpha Systems, LLC retains the right to deny liability for any defects or damages to the roof membrane caused by another manufacturer’s products such as sealants, adhesives, tapes or related products.
- ALPHA 1990 should be heated to 170- to 180- degrees Fahrenheit for best results
- Place application equipment in the formula for 2-4 hours
- Once cured polyurethane is soft enough, pull equipment out and scrape off excess
- Use in well-ventilated, open area
- Avoid skin and eye contact
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Polyurethane Stripper|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||N19900G|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More