SureShade Power Bimini
Starting At $1,659.00
Shade your way! The SureShade power bimini top by Lippert offers boaters a high quality, customizable shade solution. Available in hardwired or rechargeable power options, this easy to operate bimini top deploys in seconds, for the shade you want, the moment you want it.
- Adjust bimini top with the flip of switch
- Frame available in anodized alloy or black
- Marine-grade canvas available in a wide range of colors to complement your boat
- Telescopic frame fits 92-102" wide boats and mounts to any pontoon rail system
- The 10' long canvas provides 30% more coverage than standard bimini tops
- Includes locking, zippered pockets for easy canvas storage
- Allows for speeds up to 25mph
- Compatible with the Speed Top and Bimini Extension
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Shade Your Way
Meet the SureShade power bimini by Lippert™. This innovative shade solution takes the hassle out of manually setting up and adjusting your pontoon boat’s top. The power bimini is available in two power options, hardwired or rechargeable, both of which come with a telescoping frame that fits boats ranging from 92" to 102" wide. Plus, the 10-foot-long canvas made from marine-grade, fade-resistant material offers 30 percent more coverage than a standard bimini top. This durably fabricated canvas even comes equipped with zippered pockets and a boot for easy storage when not in use.
Power Option: Hardwired Power Bimini
Powered by two 12V DC electric actuators, our hardwired option connects directly to your boat’s battery and is conveniently operated at the helm with the flip of a switch or with the included keychain remote control. Installing the hardwired power option takes approximately 4 hours and requires 2 people to complete. The tools needed for a successful install include a cordless or electric drill, 3/8" and 1/2" drill bits, 3/8" and Phillips driver bits, 2 Phillips screwdrivers, 1/2" wrench, tape measure, pencil, wire cutter/stripper and wire crimpers.
Power Option: Rechargeable Battery Powered Bimini
The rechargeable battery option is powered by one 20V (2.0Ah) rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery that provides 30 open and close cycles on a single two-hour charge and stays charged for up to 40 days while not in use. Unlike the hardwired power option, there’s no need to run wires through the frame as the receiver is installed directly onto the boat deck next to the helm rail. For ultimate convenience, the battery powered bimini can be controlled with the touch switch installed on the helm rail or from anywhere on the boat with the SureShade Connect app. Installing the battery powered option takes approximately 1.5 hours and, depending on the task, 1-2 people to complete. The tools needed for a successful install include a cordless or electric drill, #2 Phillips driver bit, #3 square driver bit, 5/32" hex wrench, 1/2" wrench, wire cutter/stripper and wire crimpers. While the kit comes with two 20V batteries, so you never experience an interruption, replacement batteries are available (2021131294) should one get lost or damaged.
Add-On Option: Speed Top
Take your power bimini up a notch with the compatible add-on accessories from SureShade. You’ll never have to sacrifice shade for speed thanks to our breathable mesh Speed Top, which allows for speeds up to 55mph, a 30mph increase over the traditional bimini top. Plus, the moisture wicking nylon fabric protects you from spray without holding in heat. Shop SureShade Speed Top.
Add-On Option: Bimini Extension
If a leisurely float is more your style, grab the SureShade bimini extension. It is made with 70D ripstop nylon that has a poly coating on one side and a durable water repellent on the top, keeping you safe from the elements. The bimini extension provides extra shade at the bow of your boat, measuring 92" W when fully extended. Perfect for keeping you protected while anchoring or mooring, the bimini extension tolerates speeds up to 15mph. Shop SureShade bimini extension
Note:The optional SureShade bimini extension can only be installed on bimini tops equipped with a zippered front storage pocket that accommodates the attachment and storage of the fly extension and stanchions. If you have an older canvas, it’s easy to order a replacement and much less costly than adding a second bimini at the bow.
Add-On Option: Sport Arms
SureShade sport arms for the SureShade battery powered bimini offer a solution for boaters who want both shade and speed. These anodized aluminum arms protect your bimini from damage at high speeds, allowing you to keep it up for shade. Installation is quick and easy, so you can enjoy uninterrupted boating adventures without constantly raising and lowering your bimini. Shop SureShade Sport Arms
Bimini Replacement CanvasUpgrade your battery powered bimini top with our bimini replacement canvas, featuring a zippered compartment for optional attachment to the SureShade Bimini Extension (sold separately). Crafted from marine-grade fabric, it offers durability and UV protection to rejuvenate your pontoon boat for the upcoming boating season. Shop SureShade Replacement Canvas
SureShade Power Bimini Features
- POWERFUL INNOVATION — With the SureShade Power Bimini, boaters can automatically adjust their pontoon top in seconds with a switch at the helm, key chain remote or Bluetooth® compatible app.
- BUILT TOUGH — Equipped with a durable, aluminum frame, marine-grade canvas and two power options, this shade system was engineered to withstand the rigors of the marine lifestyle.
- MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS — Find your style. Choose from an anodized black or alloy frame, seven canvas color options and either hardwired or rechargeable battery power models
- PREMIUM COVERAGE — Built with a telescoping frame that fits boats from 92 inches to 102 inches wide, and a 10-foot-long canvas — the SureShade Power Bimini delivers 30% more coverage than standard bimini tops
- EASY INSTALLATION & STORAGE — This shade kit comes complete with all the components needed for easy installation on your boat. Plus, it includes locking, zippered pockets, so you can conveniently store your canvas cover when it’s not in use
|Country of Origin
|Unit of Measure
|Hardwired Option: bimini frame, dual actuators, canvas, poles, installation hardware, remote control <li>20V Rechargeable Option: bimini frame, (2) 20V batteries, wall charger, receiver, canvas, poles, installation hardware
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More