Power Stance™ Tongue Jack
The Power Stance™ Tongue Jack by Lippert Components® is a game-changer. This jack can be operated with an industry-first, 2-way to 7-way plug powering system. Just add the Power Swap Auxiliary Cord™ by Lippert Components® to any Power Stance™ to easily connect your jack directly to your tow vehicle without worrying about draining your RV’s power or having to use a hand crank.
- 2-way to 7-way plug powering system (Power Swap Auxiliary Cord™ required)
- Integrated storage ring for holding safety chain or power cord
- Helical cut gears reduce noise and improve operating efficiencies
- 4 LED lights improve lighting and reduce power consumption
- Textured casing protects against chips and cracks
- Enhanced rocker switch for improved durability
- Emergency crank-through socket
- Increased UV protection
- 3,500-pound lift capacity
Where unrivaled versatility meets extraordinary power.
Delivering on power, versatility, and durability like never before, the Power Stance™ Tongue Jack by Lippert Components® was engineered with all of the same great features as our original power tongue jack — and then some. This jack can be operated with an industry-first 2-way to 7-way plug powering system. The Power Swap Auxiliary Cord™ can be added to any Power Stance™ — allowing you to easily connect your jack directly to your tow vehicle without worrying about draining your RV’s power.
Plus, the Power Stance™ comes standard with an integrated safety chain storage ring. This means no more dragging chains across the ground. All you have to do is clip or hang your chains on the ring, and they stay clean, off the ground — and most importantly, out of your way.
The Game Changer.
- POWERFUL SOLUTION — Equipped with 2-way to 7-way powering system, so campers can use the Power Swap Auxiliary CordTM to connect their jack to their tow vehicle, instead of draining power from their RV or manually cranking to lift and lower their RV. And when you’re done, store your cord in your jack’s built-in storage inlet to keep it safe from damage.
- INNOVATIVE VERSATILITY — Every jack comes with an integrated safety chain storage ring — allowing you to clip your chains out of your way instead of dragging them or wrapping them around your jack.
- STYLISHLY DURABLE — This jack comes with a sleek, durable plastic head-cover to keep it protected from the elements. The cover’s one-piece design is aesthetically pleasing and helps keep water from infiltrating the jack’s motor and gears.
- USER-FRIENDLY OPERATION — Built-in LED lights shine directly down on your trailer coupler — making it easy to see and operate your Power Stance™ jack at night. Plus, these lights are designed to illuminate for 5 minutes, then turn off if not in use.
- THOUGHTFUL ENGINEERING — In the event of a power failure, this jack is equipped with an emergency manual crank option so you never have to worry about being stranded.
Power Stance™ Tongue Jack Details:
- Extends up to 18”
- 3,500-pound lift capacity
- 30 Amp motor
- Removable foot pad included
- Helical cut gears for reduced noise and motor efficiency
- Backed by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Lift Capacity||3,500 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like
Starting At $199.95
- $3,117.95Ground Control® TT Kit
- Starting At $281.95Follow Leg Assembly (Landing Gear) - Various Options
- Starting At $273.95Lead Leg Assembly (Landing Gear) - Various Options
- Starting At $3,465.95Ground Control® 3.0