Power Swap Auxiliary Cord™ for Power Stance™ Tongue Jack
No power? No problem. This is an industry-first 2-way to 7-way plug that connects your Power Stance™ Tongue Jack directly to your tow vehicle — allowing you to lift and lower your trailer easier than ever.
- Connects to tow vehicle to power the Power Stance™ 3500 tongue jack
- Easily stores inside the Power Stance™ 3500
- Doesn’t drain RV batteries
- Perfect option when no external power source is available
- 6 ft. long auxiliary cord
What’s Powering Your Jack?
Add the Power Swap Auxiliary Cord™ to your Lippert™ Power Stance™ tongue jack to equip it with a more convenient, less hassle power source. The Power Swap is a 2-way to 7-way plug that connects your jack right to the power in your tow vehicle. No more draining the battery in your RV. And no more worrying whether or not there’s an available power supply.
Built for convenience
Simply connect the 2-way plug to your Power Stance and the 7-way plug to your tow vehicle’s adapter. This allows you to use the power in your vehicle to lower or lift your trailer. Perfect for trailers without a power source to operate your electric jack.
The Power Stance comes loaded with all the same great features as our Lippert Power Tongue Jack, and then some. Equipped with four LED lights that shine directly on your trailer’s coupler for nighttime operation this jack was designed for durability, versatility and convenience from head to toe. Including a safety chain storage ring to keep your RV trailer’s chains off the ground and out of the way — plus, a storage inlet designed specifically for your trailer’s 7-way connector. Every detail of this jack was thoughtfully designed with campers in mind.
POWER SWAP AUXILIARY CORD JACK FEATURES:
- INDUSTRY-FIRST — The Power Swap Auxiliary Cord provides a 2-way to 7-way plug that connects your Power Stance tongue jack directly to the power in your tow vehicle for a more convenient way to operate your tongue jack
- HASSLE-FREE — Say goodbye to unreliable power sources and draining your RV’s battery. With the Power Swap Auxiliary Cord you can lift and lower your trailer with a more convenient power supply
- EASY UPGRADE — The Power Swap Auxiliary Cord was specifically designed to be used with the Power Stance. It’s the easiest way to upgrade the versatility and efficiency of your power tongue jack
- DIY INSTALLATION — Simply connect the 2-way plug to your Power Stance and the 7-way plug to your tow vehicle’s adapter for operation
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN — In the event of a power failure, the Power Stance jack is equipped with an emergency manual crank option, so you never have to worry about being stranded
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like