Power Tongue Jack - Black
Looking for a tongue jack you can trust to perform, day after day? Then put down the crank and turn on the power. With the push of a button, this electric tongue jack lowers and raises your a-frame trailer, so you can get to doing the things you enjoy, quicker than ever.
- Designed for a-frame 5th wheel RVs and travel or utility/cargo trailers
- 3,500 lb. lift capacity
- 30 AMPs of power
- 18” stroke
- 5.4” footpad
- Durable, textured casing helps protect jack from damage
- Kit includes mounting hardware, pins, and crank handle for manual override
- Retracted - 10.75 inches
- Extended - 28.75 inches
Set up faster, without breaking a sweat.
Let’s face it, manually cranking your camper’s tongue jack every time you go to set up your campsite or tear it down, can take a lot of time. Not to mention, it can be quite the unwanted workout. If you’re tired of breaking a sweat lifting and lowering your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer, then you need the Power Tongue Jack from Lippert™. This electric jack lets you take a break from manually lowering and raising your a-frame trailer with just a push of a button. Extend. Retract. And move on with your adventures. It’s that easy.
Engineered with 30 AMPs of power, the Power Tongue Jack is fully equipped with four integrated LED lights that conveniently shine on the coupler for night-time operation, quiet, yet efficient, helical-cut gears, a textured casing protecting the jack from scratches and damage, 3,500 lb. lift capacity, and a durable, powder-coated finish. From top to bottom this jack was built to make your life easier on the open road.
POWER TONGUE JACK FEATURES:
- EASY INSTALLATION — Complete with all necessary hardware and pins, installation for the Power Tongue Jack is fast and simple, so you can get to lowering and raising your equipment in no time
- TIME-SAVING — Say goodbye to cranking your manual jack. With the push of a button, you can raise or lower your a-frame trailer in a fraction of the time, without breaking a sweat
- INTEGRATED LIGHTING — Four integrated LED lights illuminate the ball and coupler, so you can operate your jack at night, worry-free
- POWERFULLY ENGINEERED — Built to do heavy lifting, the Power Tongue Jack has a 3,500 lb. lift capacity, helical-cut gears, 30 AMPs of power, and a 12V motor — all designed to get the job done, quietly and efficiently, so you don't have to
- BUILT TOUGH — Made from heavy-gauge, steel construction, a durable, textured housing that prevents chips and cracks, and a black powder-coat finish — this jack was designed to operate, day after day
- Bracket height:
- 10-3/4" Retracted
- 28-3/4" Extended
- Lift: 18"
- Footplate diameter: 5-1/2"
- Power consumption: 30 amps
- Lift capacity: 3,500 lbs.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Lift Capacity||3,500 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||1817941|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like
- $354.95Smart Jack™
- Starting At $301.95Follow Leg Assembly (Landing Gear) - Various Options
- Starting At $3,708.95Ground Control® 3.0
- $3,933.95Ground Control® 3.0 6-Point System