Lippert Solid Step® Premium RV Steps - Double
Starting At $282.95
Get in and out of your RV with more stability, safety and ease than ever.
- Available in two sizing options: 26" & 30"
- 8" Step Rise
- 13" XL top tread depth / 8.5" lower tread depth
- Adjustable legs for added stability
- No-bounce, manual steel and aluminum step
- Aluminum, anti-slip treads
- Folds up into the RV entry doorway when not in use
- Requires a ground to floor height of 22" - 28"
Step into Adventure with Confidence
Engineered to make your life on the road safe, convenient, and simple, the Solid Step® by Lippert is the upgrade your RV needs before your next big trip. Stop unfolding manual RV steps or worrying about wobbly steps that aren’t stabilized securely on the ground. The Solid Step gets you in and out of your RV with peace of mind.
Made for Camping Convenience
Not only is this RV step designed to easily store in your entryway, it's packed with safety and stability features for campers of all ages and abilities. From the extra-wide, 13" top step to the anti-slip aluminum treads, every detail of the Solid Step was designed to enhance your camping experience. Plus, the Solid Step has a full lineup of add-on accessories that allow you to easily upgrade your steps whenever you want -- including a handrail, lift assist kit, storage box, and floor tray.
Available in Double, Triple and Quad assemblies and 26" or 30" sizes, the Solid Step comes with all necessary mounting hardware, a kickplate that prevents damage to your RV's skirt and a floor backing plate. Please reference our measurement guide to decide what size and assembly you need before purchase.
SOLID STEP FEATURES:
- ADDED STABILITY — Built with an extra-wide top step, aluminum step treads and adjustable legs that can adapt to uneven surfaces
- EASY STORAGE — When you’re ready to hit the road, all you have to do is fold your Solid Step up right into your RV’s entry doorway, it’s that easy
- OPTIMAL SAFETY — Recessed feet at the bottom of the step help prevent tripping hazards — plus, the no-bounce, steel steps provide more stability
- EASY INSTALLATION — With all mounting and installation hardware included, the Solid Step easily installs into your RV’s existing entry door threshold
- MULTIPLE SIZING — Available in Double, Triple and Quad assemblies, please reference measurement guide before purchase
How to Measure:
- Measure the height from the ground to your entry door threshold.
- 22”-28” = Solid Step Premium Double
- 27”-36” = Solid Step Premium Triple
- 34”-44” = Solid Step Premium Quad
- Measure inside edge to inside edge of your entry door frame — rounding up to the nearest even number. This will determine if you need the 26” or 30” Solid Step assembly. 26” Solid Step (fits entry widths 25” - 28.9”) and 30” Solid Step (fits entry widths 29” - 36”)
Double Sizing Guide:
- Entry height: 22" - 28"
- Doorway width: 25" - 28-7/8" or 29" - 36"
- Bracket width range: 23" - 31-13/16"
- Step dimensions: 20" wide x 8-1/2" deep
- Top step depth: 13" deep
- Drop/Rise: 8"
Solid Step® The Solid Choice
Step Into Your Adventure With Solid Step®
Proper Setup Of Your Solid Step®
Solid Step® and Solid Step® Accessories
|What's Included||Step Assembly,Hardware Kit,Instruction Manual|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Step Operation Type||Manual Lift|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More