Lippert PSX1® High-Speed RV Power Stabilizer Jack System - No Switch Assembly
Fast, strong and efficient, the top-of-the-line PSX1 electric power RV stabilizer jack system from Lippert allows you to stabilize your trailer without breaking a sweat, no matter the terrain!
- Available in three configurations: with black switch, with white switch, or without switch assembly
- Legs automatically adjust to uneven terrain
- Front and rear mounting applications available for maximum stability
- Constructed with a heavy gauge steel frame
- Embossed legs for added protection
- Powder-coat finish to reduce wear and tear from the elements
- One motor independently controls both legs
- Legs extend up to 30”
Ditch the Crank!
Did you ever just wish you had a magic switch that would help you set up your campsite, so you had more time to, well, camp? With the PSX1® High-Speed Power Stabilizer by Lippert™, you can stabilize your RV in a fraction of the time it’d take you to manually operate your jacks. With the flip of a switch, this ultra-fast, ultra-convenient electric stabilizer takes care of all the hassle, sweat, and frustration that comes along with adjusting jacks — plus, each leg individually adjusts to uneven, bumpy terrain, giving you optimal stabilization, no matter where you set up camp.
For maximum stability, you can even install the PSX1 on the front and rear of your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer. Constructed out of heavy-gauge still and equipped with embossed legs and a durable, powder-coated finish — every detail of our PSX1 was designed to withstand the wear and tear of travel and the great outdoors.
So what do you say? Ditch the crank today and upgrade your RV with the power of the PSX1!
PSXI HIGH-SPEED POWER STABILIZER FEATURES:
- POWERFULLY DESIGNED — No more cranking. With the PSX1®, campers can stop wasting time and energy with manual cranks. A flip of a switch is all it takes to take the sway out of your RV or trailer
- RUGGED VERSATILITY — We designed our stabilization system to automatically adjust to uneven, rugged terrain. Each leg operates independently, navigating the surface until safely secured in place
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — Built with heavy gauge steel, embossed legs, and a powder-coat finish — when it comes to durability, this power stabilizer was made to withstand the elements and perform with efficiency, day after day
- INTELLIGENT INNOVATION — The PSX1 is equipped with integrated breaker technology designed to protect users from damaging their RV by tripping the breaker if the circuit is overloaded while lifting the trailer — also helping prevent side-to-side movement while extending and retracting
- MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS — Available in three configurations: Black with a switch, White with a switch, or Without a switch
- Overall dimensions: 78" long x 20" wide x 4-3/4" tall
- Lift: 30"
- Motor: 12-volt DC
- Mounting hole spacing: 68-11/16" from center-hole to center-hole
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||THA|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Supersedes SKU||1917771, 161453|
|Keystone RV Part Number||293061|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like