Lippert PSX2® High-Speed RV Power Stabilizer Jack System
Only 4 left
Fast, strong and efficient, the top-of-the-line PSX2 electric power RV stabilizer jack system from Lippert allows you to stabilize your trailer without breaking a sweat, no matter the terrain!
- Legs automatically adjust to uneven terrain
- Front and rear mounting applications available for maximum stability
- Constructed with a heavy gauge steel frame
- Embossed legs for added protection
- Powder-coat finish to reduce wear and tear from the elements
- Dual motors independently control both legs
- Legs extend up to 30"
Ditch the Crank!
Did you ever just wish you had a magic switch that would help you set up your campsite, so you had more time to, well, camp? With the PSX2 high-speed power stabilizer by Lippert, you can stabilize your RV in a fraction of the time it’d take you to manually operate your jacks. With the flip of a switch, this ultra-fast, ultra-convenient electric stabilizer with dual motors takes care of all the hassle, sweat and frustration that comes along with adjusting jacks — plus, each leg individually adjusts to uneven, bumpy terrain, giving you optimal stabilization, no matter where you set up camp.
Durable, Time-Tested Strength
For maximum stability, you can even install the PSX2 on the front and rear of your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer. Constructed out of heavy-gauge steel and equipped with embossed legs and a durable, powder-coated finish — every detail of our PSX2 was designed to withstand the wear and tear of travel and the great outdoors.
PSX2 High-Speed RV Power Stabilizer Features
- POWERFULLY DESIGNED — No more cranking. With the PSX2, campers can stop wasting time and energy with manual cranks. A flip of a switch is all it takes to take the sway out of your RV or trailer
- RUGGED VERSATILITY — We designed our stabilization system to automatically adjust to uneven, rugged terrain. Each leg operates independently, navigating the surface until safely secured in place
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — Built with heavy gauge steel, embossed legs and a powder-coat finish — when it comes to durability, this power stabilizer is made to withstand the elements and perform with efficiency, day after day
- INTELLIGENT INNOVATION — The PSX2 is equipped with integrated breaker technology designed to protect users from damaging their RV by tripping the breaker if the circuit is overloaded while lifting the trailer — also helping prevent side-to-side movement while extending and retracting
- MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS — Available in multiple kits
|What's Included||One PSX2 power stabilizer|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like