Q130 1/8" x 3/4" x 35' Butyl Tape
Strong and pliable, Q130 is a weatherproofing workhorse in the RV market. Ideal for use as a gasket under trim and rail pieces on RVs, the Alpha Systems, LLC butyl tape installs quickly and makes sure there are no gaps in the seal. Now exclusively distributed by Lippert Components®, this tape features a non-drying compound that has excellent resistance to water, weather, and air intrusion.
- Dimensions: 1/8” x 3/4" x 35’
- Well-suited for weatherproofing in marine and RV assemblies, roof seam sealing, construction of curtain wall panels, and duct sealing
- Excellent resistance to water, weather, and air intrusion
- Adheres well to all non-porous substrates
- 100% solid content and contains zero VOCs
- Applicable in temperatures from -5° to 120°F
- 1-year warranty
ELIMINATE THE ELEMENTS
If you’re looking to weatherproof your RV, whether that’s trim or rail pieces, ducts or roof seams, turn to Lippert Components®, the exclusive distributor of Alpha Systems, LLC sealant solutions. Our Alpha Q130 Non-Trimmable Butyl Tape is a is a versatile, high performance gasket tape formulated to provide optimal levels of adhesion, elongation, and tensile strength. Best of all, it’s safe. Our butyl tape is 100% VOC free and there are no special safety requirements. Installation is easy: just press on to a clean surface, take off the paper backing, then press the second surface on. You can also press it on to the entry side of fastener holes to prevent contaminants entering.
Q130 BUTYL TAPE FEATURES:
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE — Q130 Butyl tape provides optimal levels of adhesion, elongation, and tensile strength.
- EXCELLENT WEATHERPROOFING — This tape features a non-drying compound that has excellent resistance to water, weather and air intrusion.
- SAFE AND SOUND — Our butyl tape is 100% VOC free and there are no special safety requirements for installation.
- EASY INSTALL — Installation is easy: just press on to a clean surface, take off the paper backing, then press the second surface on. You can also press it on to the entry side of fastener holes to prevent contaminants entering.
- WARRANTY — Alpha Systems, LLC retains the right to deny liability for any defects or damages to the roof membrane caused by another manufacturer’s products such as sealants, adhesives, tapes or related products.
- Q130 material is extruded onto removable release paper backing to facilitate handling.
- For most efficient usage, it is recommended that the material be pressed onto one surface, stripped of its paper backing, and then brought into contact with the second surface.
- When using to seal applications involving fasteners, position on the entry side to prevent the penetration of contaminants through fastener holes.
- No special safety requirements are needed. Consult the product SDS for detailed safety information.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||Q13018*34LCI|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More