Quick Drop® Tongue Jack
Ships in 1-2 days
The power to choose. With this versatile tongue jack, you can raise or lower your a-frame trailer with a power drill — or by manual operation. Giving you the best of both worlds when you’re out on the open road.
- Power or manual operation
- Raise or lower jack using a power drill and 3/4" socket head (not included)
- Durable, black powder-coated finish
- Removeable foot pad and locking pin included
- Designed for a-frame, RV travel trailers or cargo/utility trailers
- 2,000 lb. load capacity
- 14" stroke
- 5.4” footpad
Perfect for trailers with no power source near the tongue jack!
Can’t decide between an automatic, power tongue jack or a manual jack? Why not choose both? The Quick Drop® Tongue Jack by Lippert™ gives you the best of both worlds. Uniquely designed with a 3/4” hex nut at the top of the crank, you can conveniently use a power drill to raise and lower you’re a-frame trailer without the hassle and strain of manually cranking your jack. This is a great option when you’re camping or parking your 5th wheel RV, travel trailer or cargo/utility trailer away from a power source — or when you could just use a little break from operating the manual crank.
But, not to worry, if your drill kicks the dust or is out of battery, you can still use the top-wind, ribbed crank handle to get the job done, so you’re never stranded on the road without being able to lift or lower your a-frame trailer. Now that’s what we like to call a camping win, win.
Complete with a 14” vertical range, 2,000 lb. load capacity, durable, powder-coated finish and footpad, this power or manual tongue jack is the economical, practical solution for your RV.
QUICK DROP TONGUE JACK FEATURES:
- TIME-SAVING — A built-in, 3/4” drive-nut option lets users extend and retract the jack with a power drill for fast, automatic operation
- STRENGTH AND VERSATILITY — With a 2,000 lb. lift capacity and 14” vertical range, this tongue jack is ideal for a-frame travel or utility trailers and 5th wheel RVs
- CONVENIENT DESIGN — The removable foot pad and locking pin allows users to quickly store their jack or securely set it in place
- USER-FRIENDLY — Thoughtfully equipped with a ribbed crank handle for added grip and control during manual operation
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — The black, powder-coated finish protects the jack from water, dirt, and other damaging elements
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Jack Assembly,Foot Pad,Instruction Manual|
|Lift Capacity||2,000 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||423192|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like
- Top Rated