HappiJac Qwik-Load® Turnbuckles #FM-QLTB
Out of stock
Out of Stock
There's no better way to keep your truck camper secure than to use HappiJac® Qwik-Load® Turnbuckle tie-downs.
- Simple to install on truck bed and bumper
- Locking mechanism included
- Easy to disconnect
- Deep tension-release handle to fit various hand sizes
- Spring-loaded barrel
- J hooks for strong, secure anchor points
- Pack includes 4 turnbuckles
- 1-year warranty
- Materials: Stainless steel with zinc-coated rust and corrosion resistance
- Front turnbuckle: min. reach 16 ½”; max. reach 23 ½”; hook length 11”
- Rear turnbuckle: min. reach 22 ½”; max. reach 35 ½”; hook length 24”
- Weight: 12.06 pounds
SECURE YOUR CAMPER
When it’s time to hit the open road in your truck camper, make sure the camper is secured to the bed using HappiJac Qwik-Load® Turnbuckle tie-downs. You’ve invested a lot in your truck camper and knowing it’s tied down securely with a high-quality bed and bumper-attached anchor point system will give you piece of mind on your way to your favorite camping spot. HappiJac Qwik-Load® Turnbuckle tie downs are extremely durable and—due to its zinc-coated, stainless-steel construction—offer reliable rust and corrosion protection. They also include easy-to-use, deep tension-release rubberized levers for turnbuckle adjustment (no more manual tightening!), spring-loaded front turnbuckle to ease stress on anchor points, and rubber-dampened rear turnbuckles. The adjustments work with any size truck bed and—after the proper adjustment is made—can be locked in using the stainless-steel locking pin. With the four turnbuckles included in each pack, you’ll be ready to securely install your truck camper in no time!
Kit comes with (4) HappiJac Qwik-Load turnbuckles. Front turnbuckle: min. reach 16 ½”; max. reach 23 ½”; hook length 11”. Rear turnbuckle: min. reach 22 ½”; max. reach 35 ½”; hook length 24”
For more than 50 years, HappiJac has been producing high quality products for the RV industry. HappiJac conducts extensive research and testing to develop quality products backed by sound engineering. HappiJac leads the industry in fully upgradeable camper jacks, space-efficient room slides and the only camper tie down system that effectively controls camper movement in all directions. From bed lifts and slide-outs to tie downs, jacks and toolboxes, we have the solution for your RV needs.
PARTS YOU CAN TRUST.
Our team at Lippert knows that having broken, worn, or malfunctioning RV or camper equipment can put a damper on even the greatest weekends of camping. That’s why we’re committed to providing our customers with the replacement parts and equipment needed to get your RV off the sidelines and back into the great outdoors.
HAPPIJAC QWIK-LOAD TURNBUCKLE FEATURES:
- EASY TO INSTALL – Regardless of your tie-down mounts (bed, bumper, or frame), simply attach the HappiJac Qwik-Load® Turnbuckles to your camper and anchor points, adjust the length, and release the handles to apply the correct tension. Insert the steel pins and you’re all done! No more manual adjustments
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – The turnbuckle barrels are made with zinc-coated, stainless steel to provide rust and corrosion resistance
- USER FRIENDLY – By using the rubberized handles, it’s simple to release tension and disconnect the turnbuckles from the anchor points to remove your truck camper
- ADDED SAFETY – Attaching the Qwik-Load® Turnbuckles to your truck’s bed and bumper secures your truck camper—and with the added spring tension in the front turnbuckle, it reduces stress on the anchor points.
- ACCESSIBILITY – If your gas tank access is behind the turnbuckle, the quick-release handle makes getting to your fuel tank a breeze
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||turnbuckles (4)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||FM-QLTB|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More