Rambler Steel RV Tow Bar (7,500 lbs., 2" Shank)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Patent-pending, non-binding latches for easy release on uneven ground
- Automatic, hands-free locking mechanism ensures you are ready to tow
- Extended arm length for extra hookup radius and clearance
- Weighs less than 40 pounds for easy handling and setup
- Rigorous physical testing for proven safety and performance
- Three stowing positions to avoid obstructions and maximize versatility
- Active slide resistance provides enhanced control when extending the arms
- Polymer isolator washers reduce friction for smooth, anti-rattle operation
- Fully sealed design and rubber sleeves protect against dirt and debris
- Premium textured black finish for lasting corrosion and wear resistance
- High-strength steel construction
- Rated for 7,500 lbs. gross towed vehicle weight
- Standard shank fits 2" x 2" trailer hitch receiver tubes
- Two hitch pin holes for adjustable length and added clearance as needed
- CURT part number: 70001
- Includes tow bar, safety cables, hitch pin and clip
- Compatible with CURT or Blue Ox base plates (sold separately)
The CURT Rambler steel tow bar is ergonomic, easy to use and highly tested for reliable flat towing. It uses a patent-pending latch design that allows the arms to be disconnected from the dinghy vehicle on various grades and angles. The latches are non-binding for a quick release without hassle, especially offroad. When hooking up your vehicle, the locks automatically engage, making the connection quick and hands-free. The Rambler heavy duty tow bar weighs less than 40 pounds, making it ergonomic and easy to handle compared to other steel towbar options. It also stores quickly and conveniently, featuring pivoting arms that can be moved to either side or apart. This helps avoid obstructions, such as a rear spare tire. The CURT Rambler is rigorously tested for absolute confidence in your towing setup. It has a solid steel construction and 7,500-pound rating. Rambler is perfect for towing a variety of automotive vehicles behind motorhomes, including cars, trucks, suvs and Jeeps. This RV tow bar kit is compatible with standard 2-inch receiver hitches, and it can be coupled to CURT or Blue Ox base plate brackets (sold separately). For long-lasting weather resistance, the Rambler flat tow bar hitch has protective rubber sleeves and a durable textured black powder coat finish.
Check the application guide info to verify fitment.
- NON-BINDING LATCHES. Rambler RV tow bars have patent-pending, non-binding latches that allow for hassle-free disconnect on uneven terrain. They also connect to your vehicle quickly with auto-locking arms.
- ONLY 40 POUNDS. The Rambler tow bar hitch weighs less than 40 pounds, making it easy to handle and set up, compared to other steel tow bar options.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION. Rated for 7,500 pounds, the Rambler adjustable flat tow bar has a strong steel construction. It is also rigorously tested for safety.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. The Rambler RV tow bar is protected in a durable black powder coat finish for lasting corrosion resistance. It also has a fully sealed design and protective rubber sleeves to keep out dirt and grime.
- STANDARD FIT. Rambler is a perfect universal tow bar for truck, SUV or Jeep dinghy towing. It fits any 2-inch x 2-inch receiver hitch and can be connected to CURT or Blue Ox baseplates (sold separately). Safety cables are included.
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||7,500 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||70001|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More