CURT Rambler Tow Bar Lock Set
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
Make your RV and towed vehicle more secure by keeping them locked up tight with this CURT Rambler tow bar lock set. Like hitch pins, these locks are designed to insert into the connection points for the tow bar, securing the tow bar attachment tab connect
- Secures Rambler tow bar vehicle and RV attachment points
- Helps protect dinghy setup when left unattended
- Locks keyed alike for convenient one-key operation
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Watertight dust cap prevents internal corrosion
- Includes six keys for added convenience
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes two 1/2" diameter locks #23501 for tow bar arms and one 5/8" diameter lock #23528 for RV receiver
- CURT part number: 70005
Make your RV and towed vehicle more secure by keeping them locked up tight with this CURT Rambler tow bar lock set. Like hitch pins, these locks are designed to insert into the connection points for the tow bar, securing the tow bar attachment tab connections and the tow bar shank connection to the RV hitch. CURT hitch locks allow you to lock your dinghy towing setup, deterring theft and tampering with your flat towing connection when you're away from your vehicles. This CURT hitch lock set includes three hitch locks. Each features a barbell design. Two of the locks come with a 1/2-inch pin diameter to fit into the attachment tab connections. The other lock has a 5/8-inch diameter to secure the 2-inch tow bar shank into the receiver. CURT barbell hitch locks are comprised of a pin with two end caps and a round locking mechanism. They are key-operated and activate with a simple 1/4-turn. They also come with a watertight dust cap to keep out the elements and prevent corrosion. All three locks are keyed alike for maximum convenience. Six keys are included.
- RAMBLER READY. This tow bar lock set is designed to fit the CURT Rambler tow bar #70001.
- TOW BAR SECURITY. This tow bar lock set offers enhanced security of your dinghy towing system. It includes three locks, two 1/2-inch diameter to secure the dinghy vehicle attachment points and one 5/8-inch diameter to secure the RV receiver hitch.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. To protect your flat towing setup from theft, the hitch locks of this towbar lock set are made with high-strength steel construction.
- CONVENIENT. These tow bar locks feature a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for fast locking and unlocking as needed. All of the locks are keyed alike for convenient, one-key access (six keys included).
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of these hitch locks can be easily protected from the elements with the included watertight dust caps.
|Warranty Term||Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||70005|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More