Rebellion XD Adjustable Cushion Hitch Ball Mount (2" Shank, 15,000 lbs.)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Dynamic, adaptive suspension ball mount featuring ShockDrop technology
- Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes for smoother towing
- Cushioned isolator reduces rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
- Increases driver control by reducing tendency for trailer sway
- Improved trailer control during events of sudden braking
- Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
- Minimizes stress on tow vehicle's suspension and brakes for extended longevity
- Lighter-weight design for less stress on the trailer hitch receiver
- Adjustable, six-position head for precise leveling with different trailers
- 6-1/4" maximum drop and 1/4" rise (shank cannot be flipped)
- Cast steel construction for dependable towing power
- Textured, dark grey teridium finish for a premium look on your vehicle
- Tested and rated for 15,000 lbs. GTW and 1,500 lbs. TW
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Equipped with 1-1/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Trailer ball sold separately
- CURT part number: 45949
The CURT Rebellion XD adjustable cushion hitch ball mount upgrades your towing system with a smoother ride, greater control and enhanced longevity, all while providing exceptional towing power with virtually no need for maintenance. It is unlike any other ball mount because it operates using ShockDrop technology. At the core of this heavy-duty ball hitch is a cushion isolator that resists jerking, jarring, bumps, vibrations, chucking and rattling noise at the coupling point. Unlike a cushion hitch or torsion hitch that uses airbags or bearings, ShockDrop offers extended resistance to wear without the need for maintenance. The result is a more comfortable drive, increased driver control and better management of the vehicle-trailer combination in events of sudden braking. The adaptive, suspension mechanism and lightweight design of this cushion hitch help minimize stress on your vehicle and its suspension and braking systems. The Rebellion XD shock-absorbing hitch is also an adjustable trailer hitch ball mount, featuring a highly versatile vertical shank that promotes level towing, even with large, lifted trucks. The vertical shank has six height adjustment positions with a maximum drop of 6-1/4" and a max rise of 1/4" (shank cannot be flipped to rise position). For dependable towing strength, the Rebellion XD cushion hitch ball mount is tested and rated for 15,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1,500 lbs. tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component). It has a standard 2" x 2" shank and a 1-1/4" trailer ball hole (trailer ball sold separately). For long-lasting weather resistance, the Rebellion XD is protected with a textured, dark grey teridium finish to withstand rain, dirt, UV damage and other corrosive threats.
- INCREASED COMFORT. This cushion hitch ball mount is engineered with ShockDrop technology, featuring a cushioned isolator that helps deter jerking, jarring, bumps, vibrations, rattling and noise for a more comfortable ride while towing.
- IMPROVED CONTROL. The dynamic, adaptive isolator of this cushion ball mount helps improve driver control by reducing the tendency for trailer sway and managing sudden braking. It does this without any need for an anti-rattle hitch or anti-rattle shim.
- VIRTUALLY NO MAINTENANCE. Unlike other torsion hitch and cushion hitch ball mounts, the Rebellion XD does not have an airbag or bearings. This makes the unit very easy to use, lightweight and virtually maintenance-free.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. For dependable towing strength, the Rebellion XD shock-absorbing hitch is constructed from cast steel and fully tested for 15,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1,500 tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE. This cushion hitch ball mount is equipped with a 2-inch shank to fit a standard 2-inch hitch receiver. The trailer ball platform can be adjusted up or down for level towing (6-1/4-inch max drop, 1/4-inch rise). The ball hole accepts a 1-1/4-inch trailer ball shank (sold separately).
|Tongue Weight Capacity||1,500 lbs.|
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||15,000 lbs.|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||45949|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More