Reducer Sleeve (2-1/2" to 2" Shank)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Reduces a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening to fit a 2" x 2" shank
- High-strength carbon steel construction
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Weight capacity limited to hitch capacity
- CURT part number: 45405
CURT hitch adapters can be used for many different purposes when hitching up a trailer. Whether a ball mount shank is too small or too large to fit into a receiver tube, a CURT adapter can make up the difference. Our adapters are built with exceptional strength and designed to be precisely fitted for their application. We carry trailer hitch adapters to accommodate both receiver tube openings and shanks of 1-1/4", 2" and 2-1/2" dimensions. CURT adapters also come in various lengths to allow more clearance for a cargo carrier, bike rake or spare tire. This CURT reducer sleeve adapter converts a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening to a 2" x 2" opening. It installs easily and is compatible with virtually any 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" hitch. Its gross trailer weight capacity and tongue weight capacity are limited to the hitch. All CURT adapters are constructed using our quality manufacturing processes. We CNC-form each unit, weld it together using advanced robotic systems and then mechanically descale every surface to make each adapter smooth to accept a finishing coat. To finish off this adapter, we give it a durable black carbide powder coat finish to ensure it has excellent rust, chip and UV resistance.
- VERSATILE ADAPTER. This trailer hitch adapter sleeve easily inserts into your trailer hitch receiver whenever needed to adapt it from one size to another. This hitch adapter fits a 2-1/2-inch receiver and accepts a 2-inch shank.
- STANDARD FIT. This trailer hitch receiver adapter measures 2-1/2-inch x 2-1/2-inch to fit any industry-standard 2-1/2-inch trailer hitch receiver. It also accepts any industry-standard 2-inch x 2-inch shank.
- SOLID STRENGTH. This hitch receiver reducer adapter is constructed from high-strength steel to ensure reliable towing for the road ahead. Its gross trailer weight ratings and tongue weight ratings are limited to the capacity of the trailer hitch.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. This trailer hitch reducer sleeve is finished in a highly durable black powder coat to withstand rain, dirt, UV damage and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Installing this trailer hitch reducer sleeve is fast and easy. You can use it as needed by simply inserting it into your hitch receiver (hitch pin sold separately). Then, hitch up your trailer or hitch accessory.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||45405|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More