CURT Replacement 36" x 1/4" Diameter Tow Bar Base Plate Safety Cable (3,500 lbs)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
This tow bar base plate safety cable is designed to replace an existing cable, installing together with the base plate to provide a secure backup connection to the vehicle frame.
- Helps resist vehicle-RV separation during a flat tow disconnect
- Features a minimum break force of 3,500 lbs.
- Includes one 36" long x 1/4" diameter safety cable
- Each cable must meet or exceed gross vehicle weight
- Vinyl coating protects cable from rust and allows for easier handling
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes one cable (two required for base plate installation)
- CURT part number: 70006
This tow bar base plate safety cable is designed to replace an existing cable, installing together with the base plate to provide a secure backup connection to the vehicle frame. This cable is rated for 3,500 pounds. It measures 36 inches long and a 1/4 inch in diameter. It comes with a vinyl coating to protect the metal from corrosion and promote more comfortable handling. One cable is included in this package.
- DEPENDABLE SAFETY. This tow bar base plate safety cable is designed to install with your base plate on your vehicle to provide a backup connection while dinghy towing
- EASY TO HANDLE. This safety cable comes with a vinyl coating that protects it against the elements and makes it more comfortable to handle and use. When installing safety cables on a base plate, two cables should be used
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY. This replacement base plate safety cable is constructed from 1/4-inch diameter, high-strength steel cable and is protected with a vinyl coating to resist rust and corrosion in spite of the outdoor elements
- HIGH-STRENGTH. This tow bar base plate cable has a minimum break force of 3,500 pounds (each safety cable must meet or exceed the gross vehicle weight)
- READY TO COUPLE. For safe, secure installation on the vehicle frame, this 36-inch long cable comes with two pre-attached aluminum ferules
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||70006|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More