Replacement Gas Strut for Solera Awnings with Short or Flat Assemblies - 24"
Ships in 1-2 days
Looking for a replacement part for your Solera® awning? We've got the gear you need to get your RV's awning back to business in no time.
- 24" Gas Strut designed for Solera® awning arm assemblies
- Exerts 124 lbs of force
- Measures 24.38" when extended and 14.70" when retracted
- Universal for both power and manual Solera® awnings
- Adds stability and allows awning to extend and retract with ease
- Comes with a one-year limited warranty
Repair Your Awning with Solera®
The Solera® gas strut replacement by Lippert returns functionality and reliability to Solera RV awnings. Designed for an easy installation, campers can get back to enjoying the privacy and protection of their awning, without spending time taking their RV to a dealer or mechanic. It’s the perfect fit for both Solera power and manual awnings, and it works with either flat or short arm assemblies — giving campers a more consumer-friendly, compatible replacement strut option. Built to deliver 124 pounds of force, the Solera® gas strut gives awning arms the strength and power needed for smooth extraction and retraction, day after day.
This replacement kit comes in either black or white color options and includes (1) Solera replacement gas strut. This component is compatible with manual and power Solera awning assemblies.
Solera Awning Accessories
From shade rooms and lighting solutions to replacement awning fabric and automated awning arms, Solera is every RV owners go-to brand when it comes updating or upgrading your awning and patio space. Our top-quality awning solutions help you make the most out of every camping trip with added ease, convenience and reliability.
- STABILITY - Measuring at 24.38 inches extended and 14.70 inches retracted — this gas strut adds functionality and longevity back to Solera® RV awnings.
- COMPATIBLE - Conveniently designed for both Solera® power and manual awnings, this product is a perfect fit for users with either short or flat arm assemblies.
- POWER - Engineered to deliver 124 pounds of force, users can rest assured knowing their awning is equipped with the strength to extract and retract smoothly, time after time.
- DIY INSTALLATION - The simple construction of this component allows users to easily replace their awning’s gas strut, without needing to take their RV to a shop or dealer.
- RELIABILITY - Powered by a name campers trust.
***IMPORTANT*** Please refer to your owner’s manual to verify gas strut compatibility.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Gas Strut|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Heartland Part Number||0187390|
|Jayco Part Number||0323113|
|Keystone RV Part Number||376193|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More