Replacement Motor with Dual Connectors for Solera Power Awnings
Ships in 1-2 days
Looking for a replacement part for your Solera® awning? We've got the gear you need to get your RV's awning back to business in no time.
- Made for Solera Power Awnings built before July 15, 2015
- Dual white connectors
- Power drill compatible
- Easy, DIY installation
- 12-Volt DC, 75-RPM
- Compatible with short, flat and pitched power awnings
- 1 year warranty
Repair Your Awning with Solera®
With the Solera® Power Awning Replacement Motor by Lippert, your awning will be operating as usual in no time. The dual-connector, three-bolt system was engineered with minimal components for fast, user-friendly installation — saving you time and money from taking your RV or camper into the shop. Featuring a universal design, this motor makes it the perfect fit for a wide-range of Solera Power Awning options, including flat, pitched, and short assemblies. Plus, in the event of an unexpected power failure, the Solera replacement motor lets you manually extract or retract your awning with the assistance of a cordless power drill - ensuring your awning never gets stuck in position when you’re on the road.
This replacement motor assembly includes (1) Solera 12-Volt DC, 75-RPM motor with dual connectors and a heavy-duty, durable finish. Compatible with Solera power awning assemblies built before July 15, 2015. Please reference your owner's manual before purchase.
Solera Awning Accessories
From shade rooms and lighting solutions to replacement awning fabric and automated awning arms, Solera is every RV owners go-to brand when it comes updating or upgrading your awning and patio space. Our top-quality awning solutions help you make the most out of every camping trip with added ease, convenience and reliability.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Designed with compatibility in mind, this motor works with most Solera Power Awning options — including flat, pitched, and short assemblies.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Minimal components and user-friendly engineering lets campers quickly replace their old motors. No hassle necessary.
- POWER DRILL COMPATIBLE - Built to be manually extracted or retracted with a cordless power drill —users can continue to operate their awning, even in the event of a power failure.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - With a heavy-duty finish, this 12-Volt DC, 75-RPM motor was designed for longevity, so users can extract and retract their awning day after day, worry-free.
- RELIABILITY - Powered by a name campers trust.
***IMPORTANT*** Made for Solera Power Awnings built before July 15, 2015.
***Please refer to your owner’s manual to verify motor compatibility.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Jayco Part Number||0227751|
|Keystone RV Part Number||364428|
|Thor Part Number||0303536|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More