Furrion Chill® Rooftop RV Air Conditioner
Starting At $832.95
The Furrion Chill rooftop air conditioner keeps you cool and comfortable no matter where your adventures take you. The streamlined, aerodynamic design resists air drag and cuts down on fuel costs while looking modern and chic.
- Powerful, high-capacity compressor cools RV down faster
- Delivers 14.5K BTUs or 15.5K BTUs per unit of power
- Dual fans with optimized speed for quieter operation and less heat generation
- Aerodynamic, mid-profile design for enhanced style and gas mileage
- Durable shroud is securely fastened down to protect AC unit
- UV-resistant finish for increased longevity
- Weather-resistant drip pan to avoid messy streaks
- Single-zone with two or three speed fan controllers and multi-zone system options
- Climatesmart™ and Vibrationsmart™ to protect against travel conditions
High Cooling Capacity
The powerful, aerodynamic Chill RV roof air conditioner by Furrion has been engineered with dual fans to increase cooling efficiency by 25% and lower operating noise. It offers effortless control of the temperature and airflow in your RV.
Designed to Withstand the Elements
The shroud surrounding the AC rooftop unit is weatherproof and UV-resistant to ensure your RV AC is safe from rain, sunrays and anything else mother nature throws at your RV. The housing also features an insulated heat exchanger that pulls heat away from the AC during operation.
This configurable AC system boasts different components to ensure you get the best system for your RV’s size and type. Whether you are looking for an electronically or manually controlled unit, a single-zone or multi-zone, we have the system for your needs.
Furrion Chill Rooftop Air Conditioner Features:
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - The Furrion Chill RV roof air conditioner has two fans to help move cool air faster and more efficiently inside your RV. It provides 14.5K or 15.5K BTUs of cooling power and is ideal for RVs, campers and other trailers
- HIGH CAPACITY & EFFICIENCY - This RV air conditioner has a higher cooling capacity and more energy efficiency compared to industry standards. It is also quieter than single-fan models
- DURABLE DESIGN - Vibrationsmart™ and Climatesmart™ technologies allow the Furrion Chill RV AC unit to stand up to tough road conditions, while the thermal-insulated shroud protects the internal components from water, heat, UV rays and debris
- LIGHTWEIGHT & AERODYNAMIC - Furrion Chill features a lightweight, aerodynamic rooftop design to reduce drag and wind resistance. This improves overall RV performance, mileage and driving conditions
- EASY TO INSTALL - The Chill RV roof AC unit mounts with a simple bolt-on installation and comes with a clear step-by-step installation guide
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More