Furrion 2-Burner RV Induction Cooktop - 21" Black Glass
The Furrion RV induction cooktop cooks food faster and safer while using less power. The cooktop detects when a pan is in place and transfers heat directly to the cookware.
- Magnetic induction heating for safer, more efficient cooking
- No gas flame or electric heating element to worry about
- Automatic pan detection
- Two cooking modes: power mode and temperature mode
- Auto safety shut-off to avoid overheating
- Can be installed flush into a countertop or placed on a table
- Hot surface indicator
- Cooking timer – 1 minute to 2 hours and 59 minutes
- Modern black glass design
- Climatesmart™ to protect against temperature fluctuations
- Vibrationsmart™ reduces wear and tear from road conditions
- Furrion Reference Number: FIH21G2A-BG
Sensor touch control recognizes when cookware is in place on the RV induction cooktop, detecting the metal pot or pan. Heat is generated via magnetic induction through the cookware. With no gas flame or electric heating element, the energy is channeled precisely into the pot or pan and less is wasted into the air for cooler ambient cooking temperatures and greater energy efficiency. This creates an overall a safer, more efficient cooking experience.
Power and temperature cook modes enable heating at 300-1,800 watts and from 120°F to 460°F depending on the burner location. When both zones are in use, they’ll share the induction cooker’s 1,800 watts of total power.
With induction cooking, safety is built-in! It starts with automatic pan detection. The cooktop detects when cookware is placed on a burner and directs heat to the pan itself while the area surrounding the pan stays cooler to the touch. A hot surface indicator alerts you when the cooktop is too hot to touch as well. Auto safety shut-off is triggered when a pot or pan is removed from the cooktop.
Furrion RV Induction Cooktop Features:
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT - Unlike traditional gas or electric stoves that waste much of their energy into the air, the Furrion induction cooktop cooks food faster and uses less power by channeling most of the energy directly into the pot or pan
- NO-FLAME COOKING - With no flame and no element to cause flames, the Furrion cooktop offers safer, more controlled cooking
- SMART SAFETY - Using magnetic induction, the stovetop is actually able to detect when a pot or pan is in place and will only generate heat when metal is touching the surface. No metal means no heat, resulting in a safer cooking environment
- COOLER AREA - Because the cooktop surface will only be heated up when a pot or pan is in place, and most energy is contained in the pot or pan, the ambient cooking temperature remains lower than the traditional method
- EASY CLEANING - The top surface of the Furrion induction cooktop is a flat, ceramic glass surface that is very easy to wipe down as needed and helps save clean-up time
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Induction cooktop with four rubber feet is included.|
|Electronics / Appliance Connections||Electric|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||FIH21G2A-BG|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More