RV Rubber Roof Cleaner
The Alpha Systems, LLC Alpha RV Rubber Roof Cleaner is a ready-to-use wash formulated specifically for your RV’s rubber roofing and vehicle exteriors. It’s tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on surfaces, leaving a brilliant shine. Lippert Components® is now the exclusive distributor of all Alpha Systems products.
- Safe for regular use on all RV roofing and exteriors
- Contains water-softening agents to combat hard water spotting
- Can be used on rubber, plastic, metal, glass, and painted surfaces
- Easy spray application; leaves surfaces spotless
- For use on RVs, boats and personal watercraft
- 1-year warranty
Clean Your RV with Ease
New! Lippert Components® is now the exclusive distributor of Alpha Systems, LLC products.
Clean-up your RV’s roof and exterior with our Alpha RV Rubber Roof Cleaner. Great for rubber, plastic, glass, metal, and painted surfaces, this easy-to-use cleaner will have your RV shining in no time. Tough on dirt and grime, but gentle on surfaces — this cleaner can be used on RVs, boats, and other personal watercrafts.
Safe for regular use on RV roofing and exteriors, this product is formulated with a water-softening agent that combats hard water spotting. All you have to do is spray it on for a spotless shine.
ALPHA RV RUBBER ROOF CLEANER FEATURES:
- EASY TO APPLY — Simply spray this cleaner on your RV roof or exterior for a spotless, bright shine in no time.
- SAFE AND GENTLE — This product is safe for regular usage on RVs, boats, and other personal watercrafts — plus, it is formulated with a water-softening agent to prevent water spotting.
- TOUGH ON DIRT — Designed for industrial-strength application, this cleaner is made to be tough on dirt and grime that’s stuck on your RV.
- MULTIPLE SURFACES — You can use our cleaner on rubber, metal, glass, plastic, and painted areas without worrying about ruining your RV’s surface.
- WARRANTY — Alpha Systems, LLC retains the right to deny liability for any defects or damages to the roof membrane caused by another manufacturer’s products such as sealants, adhesives, tapes or related products.
- Rinse roof to remove loose dirt
- Spray directly onto dirty surface area
- Using a sponge, medium-bristle brush, wash mitt or cloth, scrub surface in a circular motion working in 3’ x 3’ section
- Rinse off with water and allow to dry completely. Depending on level of dirt, one quart cleans a 40’ RV
- Repeat if necessary
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||N320000TLCI|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More