Meet the RV screen door push bar that helps you get out of your RV with ease and convenience while protecting your rig's screen door.
- Full-width push-handle allows for easier opening and closing
- Durable alternative to traditional handle
- Helps protect your RV door screen and components
- Offers stability when exiting your RV
- Easy, DIY installation
- Adjustable to accommodate screen doors 26" - 30"
- Actual dimensions: 21.5" extends up to 28"
- Integrated unlatching feature compatible with Lippert screen door lever-style handles only
Camp with Convenience
Have you ever tried getting out of your RV but your arms are occupied with groceries, gear, or maybe even a tired kid? Fussing with the handle or using your foot to kick the screen door open can be a little tricky — not to mention dangerous for you and potentially damaging to your RV screen door. That's why we designed the Screen Assist™, a screen door cross bar that helps you get out of your rig with minimal effort, enhanced stability, and maximum convenience. This easy-to-install bar provides a simple, safe way to open your RV screen door – plus, it protects your screen door from wear and tear and potential damage you can cause by forcing your screen door open in those tricky situations. If installed on Lippert Screen Doors with lever handles, Screen Assist also features an articulating function that integrates in a way that allows for effortless opening and unlatching from your entry door.
The Screen Assist can be adjusted to fit RV screen door sizes ranging from 26" to 30" and works as a fixed push bar on screen doors with any handle style. When installed on Lippert Screen Doors with a lever-style handle, Screen Assist will also function as a lever handle push bar. This unique articulating feature allows you to open your screen door or unlatch it from your entry door with one simple push. A replacement lever handle is included in the kit for integrating the push bar with your screen door opening mechanism.
Lippert Entryway Upgrades
The Screen Assist is part of Lippert's premium line of RV entryway door upgrades. Be sure to check out the Screen Defender™, Screen Shot®, Friction Hinge, and Thin Shade™ for even more camping convenience!
SCREEN ASSIST FEATURES:
- CAMPING CONVENIENCE — This RV screen door cross bar makes it easy to open the door, especially when your hands are full, by providing a full-width, hassle-free push handle
- MORE PROTECTION — With a durable construction of corrosion-resistant aluminum and plastic, this RV screen door push bar helps prevent wear and tear on the door screen, as well as providing a stronger alternative to a traditional latch handle alone
- ADDED STABILITY — The RV screen door cross bar handle gives you a stable, sturdy way to get out of your RV
- COMPATABILITY — The Lippert Screen Assist installs easily on most existing RV screen doors as a fixed push bar. If installed on a Lippert Screen Door with a lever-style handle, it features a unique articulating function for simple unlatching and opening
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH — The Screen Assist can be adjusted to fit RV screen door sizes ranging from 26" to 30"
Screen Assist by Lippert™
Screen Assist Push Bar Installation Video
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More